Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Draft NORMAL GAMES SERVICE

Discussion on Draft NORMAL GAMES SERVICE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Draft NORMAL GAMES SERVICE

5 Challenger boosters at your service to provide you the most efficient boost on NORMAL DRAFT GAMES

Pricetable:

20 games = 15 euros
30 games = 25 euros
40 games = 30 euros

5 games = 7 euros

Price per game: 0.9 euros

Web:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Normal Draft Games
03/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 28 Replies
Who offer such a Service and whats ur Price ( EUW ) Elo doesnt matter but its silver 12 wins !!!
[Buying] Paying for normal Draft Games WIN EUW
03/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello need 35 wins draft normal Pm me on skype: Velnore
[Buying] 30 normal draft Games to win / 20€
01/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey there, lookin for some1 who can win me 30 normal draft Games FAST ... till 3 Days. I will pay u 15€ for the Job and +5€ extra if u make it till 3 Days. Pls guys with good TBM. I dont go first, u can see iam highly trusted ... Add me Skype xd4v1dx
[Buying] 30 normal draft Games to win / 10€ PP or SteamGames
01/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Hey there, i got a ranked destriction, lookin for some1 who can win me 30 normal draft Games FAST ... till ~48hours. Pls guys with good TBM, i will pay if u done the half of the Job. Or instant, if u have some nice TBM. I can pay u with Hotline Miami OR Just Cause 2 as Steam Gift. Or 10€ Paypal, first 5€ after 15 won Games, 5€ at the end. If u are fast, u get 10€ AND Hotline Miami
[Buying] 30 normal draft Games to win / payin with Steam Games
01/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, i got a ranked destriction, lookin for some1 who can win me 30 normal draft Games FAST ... till ~48hours. I can pay u with Hotline Miami OR Just Cause 2 as Steam Gift. Pls guys with good TBM, i will pay if u done the half of the Job. Or instant, if u have some nice TBM. Add me Skype xd4v1dx