Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

30 normal draft Games to win / payin with Steam Games

Discussion on 30 normal draft Games to win / payin with Steam Games within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
30 normal draft Games to win / payin with Steam Games

Hey there,

i got a ranked destriction, lookin for some1 who can win me 30 normal draft Games FAST ... till ~48hours.
I can pay u with Hotline Miami OR Just Cause 2 as Steam Gift.

Pls guys with good TBM, i will pay if u done the half of the Job. Or instant, if u have some nice TBM.

Add me Skype
xd4v1dx
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Normal draft games for payment?
01/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
29 games skype : beautiful.korean2 payment : paypal
[Selling] DuoQ games for normal draft
01/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am currently playing 35 wins on a ranked restricted account. If you wish to get yours done faster by duoQing, hit me up. Price is 1 EUR / game My boosting thread http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2739535-eu-mr-foxs-cheap-preseason-boosting -silver-challenger-1-5-years-epvp.html Skype - rebaned
I want buy normal draft mode games.
12/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I BOUGHT ALREADY DONT ADD ME
[WTS]NA 75 Champions 10 Skins 0Ranked Games 662 Normal Games 7 IP boosts 5 Rune Pages
01/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Check the pictures in the attachment for runes and champs And for the skins here they are: Grey Warwick Feral Warwick Medieval Twitch Unchained Alistar Frejlord Ashe Arctic Warfare Caitlyn
Synturas GameKey Shop |Steam-Games|Origin-Games|Blizzard|Windows-Live-Games|Ubisoft|
06/22/2012 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Willkommen im GameKeyShop ----- Synturas (--->Skype) ----- Zum Verkauf stehen folgende Spiele-Keys