Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Customer Support @ SneakySmurfs !

Discussion on Looking for Customer Support @ SneakySmurfs ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 70
Arrow Looking for Customer Support @ SneakySmurfs !

Hello,
I am searching for someone who can help out at
for the customer support (Chat) section. As a payment, every customer that decides to buy an account after chatting with you, you will receive 15% of that payment.
Conditions:
A lot of free time!
Good at english!
Available during day GMT times!

For more infos, PM me here, or add me on skype!

Thanks!
Old 04/14/2015, 22:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I sent you a Skype friend request.
Old 04/14/2015, 22:36   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Skype added.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
did anyone unbanned by contacting customer support
01/11/2014 - Seafight - 10 Replies
Please share your experience if you contact customer support, I already start it and got first respond that they won't give back account on any circumstances, going to continue and deny everything, not going to lose anything. :)
customer support ♕
08/14/2012 - Need for Speed World - 15 Replies
hi guys after i got log in failed ( banned ) then i contact customer support and told them about i am got banned and and then they reply back and send me this http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/996/eaao.jpg now i wanna know they said not banned , and it is active! lol after i saw this message . i think they back me up . and opened my game and saw the same .
LU Customer Support
04/26/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
Sira ba ung Lu Customer Support nila??.. bat d ako nakaka log-in e tama nman ung account ko.. natry ko nga mag login d2 https://my.levelupgames.ph/Login/Login.aspx taz nakapsok nman pero d2 https://support.levelupgames.ph/ d ako makapasok.. Please po try nyu mag log in if maka pasok kau..
customer support question
02/01/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
san po ba pwedeng mag send ng message sa grandchase admin or gm's. kc po may problem ako dun sa pag buy ng shadow necklace. nadload ako ng 140 pesos na cash.tapos nung bibilhin ko na ung necklace kay jin.biglang sabi: server connection error (or kung ano man un).tapos try ko lang ng try,hanggang maging success.tapos nung tinignan ko kay jin,walang necklace,hinanap ko kung nasan,tapos pag punta ko sa invent ni elesis,biglang nandun.pa help naman po.kailangan ko po un kay jin.plsss kanino ko po...