Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling my Plat 3 Acc with tons of Champs+Skins+Dia Rewards+9 pages on EUW - psc only

Discussion on Selling my Plat 3 Acc with tons of Champs+Skins+Dia Rewards+9 pages on EUW - psc only within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling my Plat 3 Acc with tons of Champs+Skins+Dia Rewards+9 pages on EUW - psc only

Hello, I am selling my Platinum 3 Account on EUW. It has all diamond rewards from Season 2, 3 and 4 (--> Victorious Skins, Border, etc).
It also has tons of champions.

Profile:

Summoner Icons:

Runes:

Here are the Champions:

The Acc also has tons of Skins, including limited skins and Legendary/Ultimate skins:
Ultimate
Spirit Guard Udyr

Legendary
Blackfrost Anivia, Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath, Bloodlord Vladimir

All other skins
Foxfire Ahri, Nurse Akali, Unchained Alistar, Bird of Prey Anivia, Queen Ashe, Safari Caitlyn, Urfrider Corki, Victorious Elise, Frosted Ezreal. Fiddle me Timbers, Fisherman Fizz, Spooky Gangplank, Dreadknight Garen, Mafia Graves, Nightblade Irelia, Victorious Janna, Dragonslayer Jarvan. Nemesis Jax, Traditional Karma, High Command Katarina, Slay Belle Katarina, Judgement Kayle, Mecha Kha'Zix, Prestigious LeBlanc, Traditional Lee Sin, Dragon Fist Lee Sin, Pool Party Lee Sin, Muay Thai Lee Sin, Coral Reef Malphite, Vizier Malzahar, Assassin Master Yi, Dragon Knight Mordekaiser, Victorious Morgana, Blackthorn Morgana, French Maid Nidalee, Frozen Terror Nocturne, Sasquatch Nunu, Surfer Singed, yellow yacket Shen, Workshop Shaco, Battle Bunny Riven, Rune Wars Renekton, Rocket Girl Tristana, Musketeer Twisted Fate, Primal Udyr, Heartseeker Vayne, Firefang Warwick, Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao, Shockblade Zed

The account still has 14000 IP and hasnt been banned for years!!!
Not really proof but here you can see that I don't play anymore, cause this game is no fun anymore. (I quit in November already. I just played my 10 placement games for fun and then finally quit for ever)

I only trade with MM or you give first.
If you are interested write me a message here on epvp and we can make up a price =).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE |PLAT 1 | TONS OF SKINS | 7 RUNE PAGES
06/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
fail
[Selling] Gold5 63 champs 39 skins 5 pages for 20EUR EUW plat rewards S3
05/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my League account currently in G5, account has 63 champs and 39 skins. Also alot of summoner icons since the first ones were introduced. Silver rewards for S2 and Platinum for S3 in soloq. I need money fast beacuse I want to buy account in another game and i dont play league much anymore. I'm willing to give first only if you have very high reputation. PM me or skype "mearvius" for more details if you are interested. Price is not negotiable and is 20 eur. The skin has an Aether...
Selling LvL 30 account. TONS of champs TONS of rare skins
12/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi all, I'm selling my League of Legends account. Level 30, Bronze 1. 194 RP, 2048 IP. 19,XXX takedowns, 132,XXX creeps, 6XX Wins. Have a very large amount of champions, skins, and runes. So without further adieu I'll list them off... Here are my champions, 99 of them. Here's a list of all the skins I have. I have many rares, Legacies, and legendary skins so please take your time looking through them. In Order by champion:
Selling Acc, All Champs 20 Rune pages Tons of Skins
02/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, im getting tired of league of legends and wanted to sell my account. Im Lv 30, playing on EU West No Rankeds in S3 Got about 400 Wins in normal games Got All Champs Got 122 Skins Got 17 different marks x9 Got 13 different Seals x9 Got 9 different glyphs x9 Got 21 different quints x3
Selling 1900 NA Account Almost all Champs tons of skins pax jax 10 full rune pages
08/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Season one plat NA account with plat around name Almost all champions 10 full rune pages tons and tons of different runes for ap ad tank carry support jungle ect. Lots of skins and legendary pax jax skin skins for almost all champs only missing the new leaf champ and a few others like 5 others and i still have lots of ip around 20k i believe and i have legendary ez skin the rocket one One ranked 1800+ 3s team on front page top rating 1900 pics and any other info available upon request