Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 1900 NA Account Almost all Champs tons of skins pax jax 10 full rune pages

Discussion on Selling 1900 NA Account Almost all Champs tons of skins pax jax 10 full rune pages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 1900 NA Account Almost all Champs tons of skins pax jax 10 full rune pages

Season one plat NA account with plat around name
Almost all champions
10 full rune pages
tons and tons of different runes for ap ad tank carry support jungle ect.
Lots of skins and legendary pax jax skin skins for almost all champs
only missing the new leaf champ and a few others like 5 others and i still have lots of ip around 20k i believe and i have legendary ez skin the rocket one
One ranked 1800+ 3s team on front page
top rating 1900
pics and any other info available upon request

add skype: leaguechampionplatinum
if your interested in buying
always on skype and thanks
just tired of playing

Highest Offer 100

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Lol account lvl 30 , all champs , 7 rune pages full , 42 skins , etc!!
08/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there , The account im trying to sell has all champions (zyra too) , 42 skins (2 legendary and pulsefire ezreal) i will buy diana too or maybe you will it has 7 rune pages , alot of runes (all tier 3) as for the price , i want offers or money around 100 euro. for the complete details add me on skype : skillaz666 Regards , wizzy1.
S> 1900+ NA LoL Acc, 70 Champs, 28 skins, 20 rune pages!
06/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
** WILL PROVIDE PICTURES / PROOF ON REQUEST VIA SKYPE: SERGE.GAIDAMAKA** Selling a level 30 North American League of Legends Account w/ 1900+ elo! Account has gold border, rare skins, 2k-2.4k+ elo friends list! Basic Stats: - 25k+ IP (Influence Points! ~500RP) - Gold border!
Selling> 1900+ NA LoL Acc, 70 Champs, 28 skins, 20 rune pages!
06/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling> 1900+ NA LoL Acc, 70 Champs, 28 skins, 20 rune pages! ** WILL PROVIDE PICTURES / PROOF ON REQUEST VIA SKYPE: SERGE.GAIDAMAKA** Selling a level 30 North American League of Legends Account w/ 1900+ elo! Account has gold border, rare skins, 2k-2.4k+ elo friends list! Basic Stats:
Selling lvl 30 NA account, 36 champs, 4 rune pages, 4 T3 rune sets, and skins!
03/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
this account has all the things you could want in any league of legends account, skins, champions, runes, rune pages! i have personally also spent over $120 on riot points for this account some of the benefits include: 36 champions: akali alistar amumu annie ashe casseopeia
Selling Level 30 account, 64 champs, 50+ skins, 5 full rune pages
11/04/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Long played account, spent over 100's on this account buying champions, skins for almost every champion and full rune pages for every kind of champion. eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace