[WTS] Draft Games! 03/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies I'm doing drafts with 3-5 people so it can be done fast. (I'm plat 3 actually)
I'm doing game per euro except if you got a lot
1 game = 1€
5 games = 4,5 €
10 games = 8.5 €
15 games = 12,5~€
30 games = 24 €
For more just ask skype!
[Buying] 16 Draft games 02/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies As the title says i need some1 to win me 16 draft games on euw previous booster sucked rly by gameplay and he said i ll do the work in 2-4 days..he started from monday and 2day i m playing with my account..so pls i need some1 to end these games today and max tomorrow!!Post ur price!!
[Buying] 35 draft games 01/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies Wtb 35 draft games on euw leave ur price!!!
[Buying] 35 win draft games ONLY PSC 01/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies Hello, i'm looking for someone who can do 35 wins in draft games for me, the acc mmr is Plat/diamond
DO an offer on this thread !
I PAY ONLY PSC
[Buying] 30 normal draft Games to win / payin with Steam Games 01/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hey there,
i got a ranked destriction, lookin for some1 who can win me 30 normal draft Games FAST ... till ~48hours.
I can pay u with Hotline Miami OR Just Cause 2 as Steam Gift.
Pls guys with good TBM, i will pay if u done the half of the Job. Or instant, if u have some nice TBM.
Add me Skype
xd4v1dx