Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade Dia Acc with alot of stuffs for an Unranked account with alot of champs/runes

Discussion on Trade Dia Acc with alot of stuffs for an Unranked account with alot of champs/runes within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade Dia Acc with alot of stuffs for an Unranked account with alot of champs/runes

Information about the dia acc here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Account / 461 Skins / 49k IP / All champs/runes and alot more.
09/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello! This special account is not in my store as i could call it very unique , down below you can see all the info needed , i accept PayPal only! Price would be 300 EUR. (+ Fee's/tax's , or simply send as a family member ,so you dont have to pay them then.) Upon buying you'll get all the account info + email. If any one is curious bout its normal wins , its around 1.4k. Interested? skype me! : xazwaepvp • League/division : Gold 1(Decent MMR , gets +26 per game and -12 per loss) •...
[Selling] [NA] Unranked Account W/ Silver Kayle, 60+ Champs, Alot of runes, and other skins
09/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am selling this Amazing unranked Account which includes Silver kayle a few other legacy skins and in store skins, but also 62 champs and alot of runes an rune pages, ready for ranked play. Price for this account is 50$ Paypal through Family and friends and a attached note with payment. All account information should be able to be found in the pictures below. Add me on skype: kevinlin47 if you are interested or want more information :) http://i.epvpimg.com/We1Cb.jpg IP/RP...
[Buying] EUW Diamond Account With Alot Of Champs and Runes!
07/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Buying an Diamond Acc ! With lots of Runes and Champs. As i mentioned. I am WILLING too go first. But only if i know you OWN the acc. If the account have any skin/skins I Like I can pay more! I will set my payment mark at around 650€ Not going over that. I will use paypal, But i have 150€ In Paysafecard IF intrested. I don't trust any screenshots as there is photoshop! If you have any questions, Please post below or ask on skype! Skype : Andreas.Mijzno
WTS s2 diamond account alot of runes/champs!
03/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi today I am wanting to sell my league of legends account that has tons of runes and really good variety of champions aswell, with this acc you can easily manage to play on high lvl! EU WEST!!! CHAMPIONS I rather just made list of champs I DO NOT HAVE cause its way shorter: fiddlesticks, hecarim, heimerdinger, kha zikx, Leblanck, lux, malzahar, nami, pantheon, poppy, quinn, rammus, sejuani, sion, syndra, teemo, tresh, twitch, veigar, victory, zed, zilean. 14k IP left so you can buy...
EUW-Alot of runes-Alot of champs.
12/26/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling my account, invested alot of money & time. This account has Alot of runes. Almost all heroes. 5000ip 700rp. Here are the runes, champs, and elo: http://imageshack.us/g/69/59188862.png/ Dont even try to scam me. If you can't read the pics. Just add my skype: Clearvision003. Ill send pictures trough there. And btw, Don't add me without posting something on this tread.