Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Unranked plat border $25

Discussion on [NA] Unranked plat border $25 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [NA] Unranked plat border $25

Hey EPVP users,

I am selling a league of legends account for cheap price

Elophant :

I can provide account via username and password, email will be changed after succesfully payment via paypal non refundable..

Add me on skype : Battle.-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ACC | UNRANKED | Plat border | 114 CHAMPS | +original mail
07/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
[WTS] Unranked account plat border 700k elophant 118 / 123 champs
03/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I'd like to sell my league of legends account I am the original creator of the account I've been in chat restriction for 5 games but i've never been ban or something The account got it's an old season 2 account with actually the plat border He's unranked with 1 win as Ezreal in soloQ Some stats from team games
[Selling] unranked LOL account with PLAT BORDER and LOTS of skins!!
02/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Platinum account with 103 skins and all champs!! Account Was placed at Plat 3 when season ended, tho the account was diamond in season 4, and has 103 skins. its located at EU WEST, i am selling this account because im located at a place with no good internett connection.. Post offers in thread or add: Tawnder on skype. Foxfire Ahri Crimson Akali Stinger Akali Unchained Alistar Infernal Alistar Pharaoh Amumu
[Selling] LoL Plat border unranked! Cheap!
03/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my pre season plat account! - Plat border - selling it for 50 euro! - Paypal or paysafecard - 40 Champs - 20 skins Write me a message in skype (name: Kigge166) ! im going to find a middleman otherwise you go first! Have a nice day cheers
[Selling] 3 EU-W ACC's : JUNGLER's(plat border)MID's(diamond border)NORMAL acc(gold border)
03/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
1st acc Hello, I have account to sell on EU-W, with platinum border in loading screen. Account was plat 1 but I've not managed to get it into diamond. Account is currently unranked, has 300~rp and 300 ip with 4win ip boost. The mmr was high but I had no time to get it higher in s3. Also i'm giving e-mail where all messages of riot were. All other information are on screens below champs http://i.imgur.com/mGl7Xck.jpg runes http://i.imgur.com/HzfpGYp.jpg skins...