Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rage boosting Service EUW/NE D1 looking for vouches

Discussion on Rage boosting Service EUW/NE D1 looking for vouches within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rage boosting Service EUW/NE D1 looking for vouches

So I decided to make my own little topic as getting into a boosting company many seem to take 50% cuts and some will even scam you.

I am a Diamond 1 player on EUW and looking for a few vouchers to show I am the real deal and get my topic off to a flying start :3 I pretty much live on league of legends so in speed of completion I average 2 divisions per day, sometimes 4 if I go all day.

I understand that having like 0 posts will mean some people wont trust me, if that is the case, I can go buy a smurf account and show you the progress/upload completed boosts.

NOTE: If you would like to barter the price (I will price match + beat competitors) but the higher price is due to the speed in which i complete boosts!

My prices will be as followed:

Services & Pricing Grid

Division Boost Pricing

Bronze 5 -> Bronze 4 - 8€
Bronze 4 -> Bronze 3 - 8€
Bronze 3 -> Bronze 2 - 8€
Bronze 2 -> Bronze 1 - 8€
Bronze 1 -> Silver 5 - 12€

Package Bronze 5 - Silver 5 - 30€

Silver 5 -> Silver 4 - 15€
Silver 4 -> Silver 3 - 15€
Silver 3 -> Silver 2 - 15€
Silver 2 -> Silver 1 - 15€
Silver 1 -> Gold 5 - 22€

Package Silver 5 - Gold 5 - 50€

Gold 5 -> Gold 4 - 22€
Gold 4 -> Gold 3 - 23€
Gold 3 -> Gold 2 - 24€
Gold 2 -> Gold 1 - 25€
Gold 1 -> Platinum 5 - 30€

Package Gold 5 - Platinum 5 - 90€

Platinum 5 -> Platinum 4 - 40€
Platinum 4 -> Platinum 3 - 40€
Platinum 3 -> Platinum 2 - 40€
Platinum 2 -> Platinum 1 - 40€
Platinum 1 -> Diamond 5 - 50€

Package Platinum 5 - Diamond 5 - 120€

Higher than Diamond 5 pm me to discuss prices! I boost up to Diamond 2.

One Single Game in Bronze : 2,50 €
Promotion best of 3 in Bronze : 5 €
Promotion best of 5 in Bronze : 7,50€

Single game in Silver : 3€
Promotion best of 3 in Silver : 5,50€
Promotion best of 5 in Silver : 8,50€

Single Game in Gold : 4€
Promotion best of 3 in Gold : 7€
Promotion best of 5 in Gold : 10€

Placements: Pm me for interest and we can discuss it further!

Boosting Terms

I will not spend any RP/IP in your account but access to buy certain champs would greatly speed up the boost :P

I will not reply to any friends or messages ingame, if you are asking questions about the boost message me on skype, I do have an appear offline feature however there will be extra costs.

Masteries and rune pages will be changed for the boost so be aware of that, IF you have certain requirements like certain champions you want playing pm me and it will be an extra charge depending.

You are aware Riot can ban you and there is a risk to lose your account and so accept that consequence when buying a boost.

I will happily oblige to pause the boost and you can play games with your friends however you are not to play any soloqueue ranked games and any breach of this will mean i cancel the boost.

Any chargebacks will not be tolerated, I have had a fair amount of experience dealing with chargebacks whilst boosting privately for a year, so if you try to chargeback I know how to handle disputes.

All orders will be completed in a professional capacity. I will not talk to any friends or anyone ingame about any boosting going on and will ignore messages. In the event of losing a promotion series (it can happen sometimes :/ )I will keep going until the order has been met. However I am happy to refund before the boost has started if you feel you changed your mind.

If you are interested in being a vouch, I will do 3 vouches for 3 different people! Pm me so we can sort out the details.

Vouch 1: ITpQuick - Done

Vouch 2: Obscore - Done

Vouch 3: Yarvuo - Done
Old 01/24/2015, 05:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 516/1/4

Vouch for him he won a game in platin elo
recommended +++
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2015, 07:18   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

vouch, just played two games diamond/plat mmr winning both playing very well
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2015, 07:44   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can Vouch too.

Old 01/24/2015, 21:01   #5

bump...looking for 1 more vouch game then I will start accepting orders
Old 01/24/2015, 21:04   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

you need vouch? then add me skype
Old 01/24/2015, 21:15   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can vouch as well!
Old 01/24/2015, 22:30   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

He carried hard in Platin 5 ELO! some nice plays can recommend him!
Old 01/24/2015, 22:31   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 28
can vouche aswell !
Old 01/24/2015, 22:33   #10

Sorry guys, Vouches are all complete...Open for business!
Old 01/26/2015, 01:45   #11

bump, free to boost!

edit: Anyone who receives skype from a Domkrow/ ironside on EUNE the guy is a scammer dont trust him

Note I will no longer accept doing vouch games....tired of people asking for proof then never ordering, note I will not accept gift invoices....and will ONLY start the boost once money is in my paypal

bump accepting orders!
Old 01/27/2015, 20:48   #12

Accepting orders
Old 01/31/2015, 01:08   #13

bump, still accepting orders
Old 01/31/2015, 01:37   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 330
Added for vouch
Old 02/01/2015, 03:23   #15

bump taking orders!