Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

CS:GO RAGE BOOSTING SERVICE!!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS:GO RAGE BOOSTING SERVICE!!

Me and my friend are offering Counter-Strike: Global Offensive match making rage rank boosting, or rank packs boosting.
We allways play together with best private cheats on marker full rage aimbot so you make a sure you will get boosted!
This service is 100% safe so nothing to worry about.
Please remember NEVER give anyone your account information even if they appear to be valve... we will never ask you for your account information at any point.

Pricing:
1 session of boosting (generally 4-5) games = 20€ - times will be setup for your convenience so your available for at least 2+ hours of gaming.
------------------------------------------------------------
Boosting ranks: Global Elite = 85€- boost to global elite, you will join up my team and we will boost you until you are at that specific rank.
Boosting ranks: Supreme master 1st class = 65€- Supreme master 1st, you will join up my team and we will boost you until you are at that specific rank.
Boosting ranks: Legendary eagle master = 50€ - boost to Legendary Eagle Master, you will join up my team and we will boost you until you are at that specific rank.
Boosting ranks: Legendary Eagle = 40€ - boost to Legendary Eagle, you will join up my team and we will boost you until you are at that specific rank.

For any lower ranks please contact me on prices, we are also available to renegotiate price!
-----------------------------------------------------------

For any information, purchase, or scheduling please write via skype in the thread, private message me here, or contact me below

E-mail:

Payment is mostly thru PayPal and is paid forward, when we see the payment we will right away try to be in contact with you and give you the paid service you bought.

Old 02/23/2014, 17:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 18
CSGO Rank Push
CSGO Rank Boost :)
MM rank boost
Nope,
False Sektion

Old 02/23/2014, 17:20   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 40
Received Thanks: 5,014
Arrow Counter-Strike -> Steam Trading

#moved

« Trade NFS World account for CS:GO Items | Steam Account (Css - CS:GO - Half Life Deathmatch) »