Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unranked S4 DIAMOND 80 SKINS

Discussion on Unranked S4 DIAMOND 80 SKINS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unranked S4 DIAMOND 80 SKINS

I want to trade my account which is on EUW prevous season D2 acc has 80 skins. i want to trade/sell it.I ask for some refferals or 70euro paypal,skrill.
Will use mm or if u are trused enought ill go first.BTW acc comes with orig. email and supp recovery questions.
Old 01/21/2015, 23:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me to talk

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW LoL account diamond s2/s3 unranked s4 150+ skins all champ
05/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Due to lack of time to play and lost of interest im selling my personal league of legend account. It’s a really nice account, been playing since the ending of season 1. The account includes 200+ skins, 110k ip 200 RP, all champion unlocked , all runes unlocked, 20 rune pages and around 3k normal games played. Additionally the account was silver after the ending of season one, diamond after the ending of season 2 and diamond after ending of season 3 with all the relative benefits. Right now the...
[Trading] NA Unranked Account. + Many Skins + Many Champs against a Diamond on EUW.
05/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
#Closed
[Selling] Eu West - 14 Skins - S3 Diamond I Solo Q - Unranked
02/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Season 3 Diamond II High MMR 9 Page runes 14 skins Blackfrost Anivia Foxfire Ahri Death Blossom Elise Victorius Elise
[Selling] Eu West - 14 Skins - S3 Diamond II Solo Q - Unranked
02/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Season 3 Diamond II High MMR 9 Page runes 14 skins Blackfrost Anivia Foxfire Ahri Death Blossom Elise Victorius Elise
(Wts) unranked acc diamond border PAx skins and more
02/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I would like to sell my League of Legends account The following things are included in the account Lots of IP 15 Runepages All champions All horowing snowdown and 2014 korean championship icons 150 skins including PAX tf PAX Sivir PAX Jax Riot nasus and Championship Thresh I also have the legacy bundle and lots of snowdown and harrowing skins