Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DIAMOND BOARD(SOLOQ)NOW PLAT3 90+SKINS100EURO

Discussion on DIAMOND BOARD(SOLOQ)NOW PLAT3 90+SKINS100EURO within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 226
Red face delete!

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Challenger account with diamond 1 team Diamond 5 soloq 50 skins all champs
06/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
LOL Diamond V account with Challenger Border and 50 skins + Diamond 1 3v3 Team League of Legends Diamond 5 soloq account with normal mmr +15-20, 8 rune pages with most of the runes,All champions 50 skins,Challenger 3v3 mmr! Plat 5v5 team mmr and 15 icons! 2k rp in the account and Triuphant Ryze Server Eu Nordic and East! Season 2 Gold 1730 elo! + you get a diamond I 3v3 team 90+ lp! Challenger Border is awesome! For price contact my skype: satirikos1234 Skins Included : Frostfire Annie...
[Buying] Lf Oce Boost Plat3 100Lp - Diamond 5
06/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello , looking to buy Oce boost Plat 3 - Diamond5 Got 100 lP in Plat 3 Looking for cheapest offer but also a booster with good tbm plz leave ofers here
[Buying] (NA)Duoq Plat3-Diamond
05/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Looking for a duoq "boost" from plat 3 60lp (29-33LP gain a win) so will skip plat 2 more then likely. I am a decent player and best in jungle but i can hold mid and top well but cant carry as well. looking for High TBM Duoq partner thats possibly Diamond+ that can carry games as well in this tier. Looking to pay per win only. I can not supply a 2nd account in this tier (yet). If all goes well this could be a ongoing thing 1-3 games at a time. not looking to pay per game unless a...
[Selling] Diamond V / 96 champions / 32 skins / 10 rune pages / Diamond border soloQ,gold 3v3
05/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey,selling my account due to some personal stuff which are making me unable to play on it anymore. It's a level 30 Diamond 5 account in this current season (Season 4),it has a diamond border from the last season and a gold border in 3v3 (Season 3),96 champions,28 skins and 5 that are unavailable to buy from the store.It has 300 more wins than losses in normal (~1200-900 w/l),pretty much every rune that you need to have.Comes with 68 RP and 10520 IP. Skins: Armor of the Fifth Age Taric...
[Selling] Diamond 2, plat3, gold3 Account
10/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, i wanna sell my diamond2 account with original email with 50champs , medieval twitch and for every adc a skin , also wanna sell my plat3 account , 25champs, and a gold3 acc with 24champs pm me if intrested