Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger account with diamond 1 team Diamond 5 soloq 50 skins all champs

Discussion on Challenger account with diamond 1 team Diamond 5 soloq 50 skins all champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Challenger account with diamond 1 team Diamond 5 soloq 50 skins all champs

LOL Diamond V account with Challenger Border and 50 skins + Diamond 1 3v3 Team

League of Legends Diamond 5 soloq account with normal mmr +15-20, 8 rune pages with most of the runes,All champions 50 skins,Challenger 3v3 mmr! Plat 5v5 team mmr and 15 icons! 2k rp in the account and Triuphant Ryze Server Eu Nordic and East! Season 2 Gold 1730 elo! + you get a diamond I 3v3 team 90+ lp! Challenger Border is awesome! For price contact my skype: satirikos1234

Skins Included :
Frostfire Annie
Underworld Twisted Fate
High Noon Twisted Fate
Vandal Vladimir
Jugdement Kayle
Assasin Master Yi
Samurai Yi
Unchained Alistar
Tribal Ryze
Triuphant Ryze
Lumberjack Sion
Bandit Sivir
Recon Teemo
Feral Warwick
Tundra Hunter Warwick
Riot Girl Tristana
Secret Agent Miss Fortune
Vandal Jax
Tango Evelynn
Nightblade Irelia
Traditional Karma
Sakura Karma
Victorius Janna
Minuteman Gangplank
White Mage Veigar
Arctic Warfare Caitlyn
Traditional Trundle
Lil Slugger Trundle
iBlitzcrank
Warring Kingdoms Jarvan IV
Pool Party Renekton
Totemic Maokai
Haunted Maokai
Cryocore Brand
Victorious Elise
Mythic Cassiopeia
Pharaoh Nasus
Crimson Akali
Nottingham Ezreal
Pulsefire Ezreal
Lord Mordekaiser
Infernal Mordekaiser
Battle Bunny Riven
Ice Drake Shyvana
Foxfire Ahri
Steel Legion Lux
Deep Sea Kog'Maw
Bioforge Darius
Mecha Kha'Zix
Arcade Hecarim

Let me tell you the one that will add me will go first!As a seller i am not giving the info before getting payed!Lets the price together on skype
Old 06/15/2014, 09:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
no longer interested

Tags
challenger account, eune account, lol 30 acc eune east