Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PlatV smurf cheap

Discussion on PlatV smurf cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PlatV smurf cheap

103 rp/5490 IP (4 rune pages)
imageshack.com/a/img674/2019/d60zh3.png (elo)
imageshack.com/a/img540/641/fNxdE9.png (rune pages)
the account has 71 champs:
imageshack.com/a/img537/9725/1VncBT.png (champs owned)
41 skins:
(every skin and the account nickname)
the account was gold season 3, plat season 4, im selling it couse i need money for chrismas gifts
Iff interesteds can add me on skype : "inteapitas" so we can negociate, the account will be delivered aswell with the original and verified email

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] EUW D4 smurf cheap
07/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my D4 euw smurf(around 60% winrate in soloq), decent adc champion pool and runepages. No skins. We can use a middleman if you want to and we will if you're not trusted. PM me for my skype or post here. Got infos etc.
[WTS] EUW D4 smurf CHEAP.
07/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my D4 euw smurf(around 60% winrate in soloq), decent adc champion pool and runepages. No skins. We can use a middleman if you want to and we will if you're not trusted. PM me for my skype or post here. Got infos etc. Selling it pretty cheap by the way.
[Buying] gold III to platV cheap
04/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 27 Replies
Hello! Im looking for a cheap boost from gold III to plat V my mmr is good. Please name your prices and your skype below and iŽll contact you. Prefer if you have the time quite soon. Best regards. Daydreamer:D
[Selling] [NA] Perfect cheap smurf! nice runes 68champs a few skins | DIRTY CHEAP FAST PLEASE
09/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
closed
[Selling] Selling my PlatV smurf acc
03/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Im selling my smurf acc, PLAT V, almost all champions, and some skins i cant sell for less than 40€.