Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] EUW D4 smurf cheap

Discussion on [WTS] EUW D4 smurf cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] EUW D4 smurf cheap

Selling my D4 euw smurf(around 60% winrate in soloq), decent adc champion pool and runepages. No skins. We can use a middleman if you want to and we will if you're not trusted. PM me for my skype or post here. Got infos etc.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] EUW D4 smurf CHEAP.
07/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my D4 euw smurf(around 60% winrate in soloq), decent adc champion pool and runepages. No skins. We can use a middleman if you want to and we will if you're not trusted. PM me for my skype or post here. Got infos etc.
[Selling] Cheap smurf
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Gold V, around 10 skins 40 champions. selling it for 20€, havent played in 1 month + on this acc pm / post ur skype for details.
[Buying] RUS Smurf lvl 25 or something CHEAP
10/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Im searching for an RUS account to smurf on - with skins -
[Buying] Cheap Smurf
09/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello , i just want an cheap account for start a new smurf . I don't care about the division, i just need - 1 rune page ad (Flat Ad marks and Quint , seals Armor , glyph Magic resist) - Riven or 4800+ pi - Original mail Thank's .
[Selling] [NA] Perfect cheap smurf! nice runes 68champs a few skins | DIRTY CHEAP FAST PLEASE
09/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
closed