Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamomd Account EUW Many Skins

Discussion on Diamomd Account EUW Many Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamomd Account EUW Many Skins 175+

Ich verkaufe hier meinen derzeitigen Diamond 5 Account mit mehr als 0 LP
Der Account ist von D2 auf D5 Gedropt wegen nicht Spielens hat aber die Diamond S5 rewards sowohl im Solo Q als auch im 3v3.
Die Winrate ist bei über 60%

Es sind über 175 Skins auf dem Account.
Viele dieser Skins sind nicht mehr erhältich oder Kosten über 1500 RP Bzw 3200RP.
Es sind ca 80 Champions auf dem Account.
Alle Adc´s fast alle Mid laner und der Rest sind Top laner und Jungler
Der Account hat 5 Runen seiten mit den Wichtigsten Runen AD AP JNGL TOP SUP.

Der Account hat die Orginale E-mail und wurde noch nie Gebannt.
Bei Interesse hier schreiben Skype oder PN.
Hier noch ein Paar Bilder.

---

push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling EUW Account with Ultra RARE SKINS! Human Ryze - Legacy skins - Refer Skins
07/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
dd
[Selling] [WTS]OCE Account|6K IP|115 Champs|102 Skins|Ultimate Skins+Legacy+Legendary Skins
05/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
mod please delete
[Selling] EUW Gold 2 Account - Luxury Account - Very Rare Skins - 245 Total Skins - All Champs
04/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello, I want to sell (or trade against Diamond Account + Money) my old League of Legends Account. I am the Owner and Creater of the Account and I am still in possession of the Email it was created with(I won't give away this Email because it is my private Email and there are a lot of Things registrated on, but you will get all Data you need for getting the account back etc.) It is an Level 30 EUW Account currently in the Gold Division 2(21 League Points). Per win I get about 30 League...
[Selling] [EU] DIAMOMD 3, 70+SKINS, 9RUNE PAGES
07/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Would like to sell my account. I will just share with u most important things, rest Im going to show via screenshare. -70 champs -skin to nearly every champ -9 rune pages -platinum s2(got borders) -diamond 3 s3 -EUNE server -some cool skins (rare) -very rare nickname (:D)
WTB LoL Account with Beta Skins and Pre-Order Skins, On it.LF RARE SKINS
08/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am mostly interested in the skins side of the buy here the more Rare skins you have on ur account the more i will offer for it please PM with ur account details and we will discuss a price if i like the sound of it