Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

chall border acc

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
chall border acc

As the title states I'm looking for a chall border acc.
I don't care for champs or skins therefore cheaper accounts with as little champs/skins as possible are preferred.

I'm looking for an account in EUW but the server is secondary. It would be annoying though if your account was ranked in EUW before you transferred it to TR, RU, LAN, EUNE to achieve challenger because the account would regain the ranking he had on EUW (with a different MMR).

Example: Your account was Bronze 1 in EUW, you transfer it to TR to grind challenger. If you transfer it back to EUW it will still be in Bronze 1 with a high MMR. Having an account that was not ranked/had a high ranking on EUW before you transferred it would be preferred.
But I'm open for any offer.

Please do not post in this thread or send me a pm if:
- your account achieved challenger exclusively in a 3v3 team queue
- you are not able to provide the original/verified email

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5075
The Black Market: 849/0/0
I have chall account. 110 champs, ~50 skins[few rares], original owner, all info included.

skype milorad2301

Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shareni View Post
I have chall account. 110 champs, ~50 skins[few rares], original owner, all info included.

skype milorad2301
Thanks for your offer.
Looking for cheaper ones for now with less champs and skins but I might come back to you.