Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Refferal (SERVICE OWNER TAKE A LOOK)

Discussion on League of Refferal (SERVICE OWNER TAKE A LOOK) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 273
League of Refferal (SERVICE OWNER TAKE A LOOK)

Hello,

im searchin someone shows me how to startup small butch of refferal service for myself and friends, not to sell here.. Im gonna pay you out just tell me how much you want. I dont know if there exist some Sites or which Root or vserver i need.. Add me skype

Bevorzugt auf Deutsch

MFH

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] League of Legends Refferal Service
05/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, i wanna to buy some refferals for my account, i would pay 30 € für 100 Level 10 refferals EUW
League Of Legends Refferal Service
07/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-p rn1/c10.10.160.160/150657_500806439942059_85337950 4_a.png Hallo Elitepvpers, ich werde euch hier mein Reff Service für League of Legends anbieten. Der Service wird gerne auf jeden Server dargestellt, sprich auf allen League of Legends Server'n. Wie viel wird das ganze Stück kosten? Der kosten punkt für den Service ist unterschiedlich.