Its tricky. Riots official statement was, that they dont accept skincards since 23.07.2014. So why should they do it now? I just wrote a ticket and wait for an answer. Lets see
He instantly said I would be a scammer, because I didn't give him the code first.
You have to contact the Customer Support Service to redeem the code.
(Duration can take up to 1-3 Days)
I told him I don't want to wait that long for my money
That made him call me a scammer. #braindeadppl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Shunga
Its tricky. Riots official statement was, that they dont accept skincards since 23.07.2014. So why should they do it now? I just wrote a ticket and wait for an answer. Lets see
[Selling] Gamescom Codes für Skin Riot Kayle + Skin Ward! 08/31/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 14 Replies Zum Einlösen müsst ihr nur auf die Aktionsseite gehen, eure LOL-Logindaten eingeben und schon erhaltet ihr den Riot-Augenskin und den Riot-Kayle. Wer den dazugehörigen Champ nicht besitzt, bekommt diesen auch noch geschenkt!
Greetz.
Niko
Suche Elitegold oder PSC :)
Treasure|Status
LOL Code|SOLD
[Selling] Gamescom Codes | Kayle Skin + Riot Ward Skin 08/24/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies Hallo, ich habe noch 6 Codes übrig, würde diese gerne für jeweils 100eGold verkaufen, wer noch einen möchte soll mir einfach eine Nachricht schreiben und ich mach denn ein Treasure auf oder wir regeln das einfach ganz normal!
Ich denke ich sollte trusted genug sein.
Meldet euch einfach via PN! :)
[Selling] Gamescom Codes für Skin Riot Kayle + Skin Ward! ||| Auch Tausch möglich ||| 08/18/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 4 Replies Topic regelt. Ansonsten einfach anbieten Preis derzeit bei 150 e*gold nehme aber auch gebote entgegen.
MfG MrMaxi96
http://www.elitepvpers.com/theblackmarket/treasur e/254616
[Selling] [150+ feedback] Riot skin wards , DS Pantheon skin codes 07/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies Hello,i want ot sell my last skins of those 2 codes for ANY region.
Riot skin ward: 15 euros
DragonSlayer Pantheon skin code: 6 euros
May come a discount for low community servers.
Codes will be redeemed with teamviewer in order to check the availability of them and will not cause any negative accuse.
Codes have to be used before July 11 and price will not dropped till there.
Skype: Mathew8076 (If you arent sure that is me,just pm me yours)