Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 1 COACH

Discussion on Diamond 1 COACH within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 1 COACH

As the title says, I am offering to you to teach you some of my gameknowledge I've earned in the last few years.

The language the sessions are in German/English.

My GFX-man isn't here right now, so this looks kinda blank.

I'll analyse your gameplay and will talk about item builds, item paths, mechanics, tactics and wave-controll to make you feel safer the way you are playing.

Payment is via Paysafecard or Paypal.

The Price is: 5€/per Game or 10€/per hour.

Text me in Skype for more: mooonrider_oli

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] LF diamond I ADC Coach
06/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey, as the tittle said i want to learn and improve my skills at adc I am goldI/platV . I main mid/ support. Reply me here i will add you in skype for further infos Thanks
[Selling] Diamond Coach - Duo Q - ADC and MID
05/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I have been Diamond 3 main Adc and Mid and now i am just Coaching. How do i coach: 1) First route: I play support and u play adc. We play duo q. 2) Second route: I watch ur replays or i spectate u. I can coach since Bronze to Platinum.
Diamond 1 Coach 10$/hr
06/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Qualifications? Diamond 1's on the NA server Me: Diamond 1 Jungle/Support/Ad My partner: Diamond 1 Top/Mid Price? The lessons are 10$/hr Special: 40$/5 hr Languages:
[Buying] Coach who is Diamond or higher in ADC
04/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I am looking for diamond or higher coach to help coach me and my duo queue partner in bot lane. Willing to pay per hour. Server is NA. Must show me your account before i pay / make any deals.
Looking for Diamond Coach for AD
03/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
tryna improve my ad , i'm fairly good wondering if you can give me some more tips etc