D1 now :<
WHY CHOOSE COACHING OVER ELO BOOST- 3 hours of coaching is somehow like 1 division boosting or even more, because knowing how to play well a champion and some good game mechanics are the basic to get high rankeds.
- Coaching doesn't get you banned(recently people are getting banned for account sharing)
- Lower chance to be scammed, you have 0.5 hour of free coaching to see if I'm really able to improve yourself.
- New ranked system make you drop from tiers now, so elo boost isn't worth anymore.
- It saves you a lot of time from playing over and over without improving at all, but I can show you how to practice better during a game.
Why did I decide to start coaching:
I've seen many customers that I've boosted before are going to get dropped from the tier I've boosted, so I thought that it's pretty worthless to ask a boost(not totally worthless since you could play against better skilled players and you can improve better your gameplay).
I've also been a bit tired playing against low-ranked players and I don't get much money from boosting people, it takes pretty long and it's not healthy playing PC non-stop for 6-7 hours.
So I thought I could get more profit from coaching and be more relaxed.
How it works:
I'll coach for free for 1/2 hour as trial for everyone. If anyone is satisfied of the trial you could ask for more coaching for the following prices:
Paypal: €5 per hour
Status: Coaching a guy for 4 hours.
The following champions are my main since season 2(played at least hundred ranked games with each of these champions till now):
Shaco
Fizz
Talon
Tristana
Teemo (teach you how to be a real SATAN)
I highly prefer teaching Jungle/Mid/Top role. (though I can teach other roles, except support, I'm terribad at it, my support win ratio on my account is around 45%)
Communication:
Skype/TS3
Language:
Italian/Chinese(Mandarin)
English(only writing)
Other details:
I do have 1 negative tbm from a guy banned 1 year ago.
Skype: eloboostingonly
P.S.: Check out my boosting thread in the signature for additional informations about me.