Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 5

Discussion on Diamond 5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 5

Hello, id like to offer you Diamond 5 account, im selling it because welp, generaly i think cs:go>league XD, so i decided to sell this account cuz i dont feel like playing league anymore.
Accout has never been banned before, mmr is fine.

Here you got some screens from the account:
-

Im not going to tell any1 that you bought that account, after i sell it to you, i will just totally forget about this account
We can talk about the way how do we sell it (im a newbie if we talk about selling accounts xd, i got scamed 4 times XDDD SO YA I KNOW ALL THE TRICKS U AINT GONNA DO IT AGAIN XD )
The price is : 50 euro, i cna take only paysafecard because its the way that im sure i wont get scammed ;d. Welp we can talk about everything when you will add me on skype or sth, actually just write me your skype on Private message and ill contact you if you are interested.

I think thats all, all the informations i will give you when we will talk on skype ;d.

Have a nice day and thanks for time spent on reading it !

ref