Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[EUNE] Diamond I player LF duoQ partner (diamond skill at least) for placement games

Old   #1

elite*gold: 195
[EUNE] Diamond I player LF duoQ partner (diamond skill at least) for placement games

As tittle says,
contact me:
artyleria007

« PAX Sivir EUW | 30er lol Account mit einigen Skins und Champs aber Lider nur Bronze »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Eloboost by a diamond 1 player eune DOING VOUCH GAMES FOR TRUSTED MEMBERS
09/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hello, I'm a d1 player who has some spare time & would like to boost players from EUW EUNE or Turkey. First of all I know that I'm not trusted. Thats why I'm doing vouchgames for people with 20+ TBM's. This way I can win people's trust. Prices: Bronze 5 => Bronze 4 = 10€ Bronze 4 => Bronze 3 = 10€ Bronze 3 => Bronze 2 = 10€
[Buying] Placement matches DuoQ (with diamond+) + coaching on eune
01/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I'm looking for some diamond+ player to DuoQ with me for my placement matches and preferably offer me some couching while doing that. Price negotiable, bring me some offers :)
[Selling] WTS Placement Matches [ Diamond I player]
01/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello im Diamond I player with good knowladges about the game so i predict to win 8/10 wins. I could start as soon as we agree on price and payment method. if you interested contact me to talk about anything Note Keep in mind that there is always some chance of Loosing 1-2 Games from circumstances not depending on the boosting player
[Selling] Season4|Placement games|30|by diamond player
01/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I want to offer you my cheap placement games boosting in Euw. I guarantee you 8/10 wins or boosting you up to gold V. I only take offers by people who was last season silver or bronze. The first one get the boost for 20€. I can boost you for 5€ more with Duoq if you can give me a low elo acc Price: 30€ german offline Paysafecard or Paypal.
[Buying] NA Diamond 1 duo partner for placement matches
01/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I want to buy a duo placement preferably to be diamond one I can provide another account.