I'd like to ask some moderator to close Skin Shop threads due to many still abusing on the scam attempts.
Some players haven't noticed yet about the Skins' issue and they might get scammed because of it.
Still, if the Skin Shop Thread's owner would have a way to prove Moderators that he's still able to sell somehow they'd re-open the thread.
Skin shops 06/28/2014 - League of Legends - 16 Replies Hello!
MY question is:
How do people get so many skins to open a skin shop?
[Selling] supply for skin shops 05/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies Hey there, I recently got huge amount of codes and I want to supply them for skin shops, my prices are super-low due to the fact I have a lot of them, add me skype bichachi30
Skin sellers - All skin shops in one thread! 10/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies http://i.epvpimg.com/x9PAe.png
Here is the Table of all Services
Threadlinks|Payment|TBM|Date opened Service|WEBSITE
Amazinglolvip|Paypal , Skrill , Amazon Gift Card |29/0/2| 10-18-2013|-
KnoxGFX|Paypal|91/0/0|10-07-2013|Coming soon!