Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What to do?

Discussion on What to do? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What to do?

hello guys i payed someone 10€ to boost me from silv I to gold V . he played 3 times quin 2 times he carryed 3rd time lost because of team now he blocked me without a reason. can i recharge my paypal money ? because i need 5 more wins until i get gold and i have only 8 € left . what should i do? (i requested a trade and on skype he said that he accapted but i diddnt checked it and saw that he declined it so i cant really report him)
Old 07/07/2014, 10:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You can't do nothing.
If you didn't pay as family and friends you can recover the money, else you can't :<
Old 07/07/2014, 10:33   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

At least, tell us who this guy is so others will know what he's doing...
Old 07/07/2014, 11:02   #4

i wont until 3-4 days maybe he have some problems. ill give him 3-4 days until i put his name here
Old 07/07/2014, 11:22   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I think there is a option to get moneys back in Paypal, i can help you with that because i did the same when someone scamed my account... you can open a dispute in Paypal, and if he don't give you money back for 15 days the Paypal will enter in the case and if you show Paypal proofs that he scamed you, paypal will full recharge you and may close his Paypal account.
I don't know if i will get notification if you reply me bcz i'm new here, but you can add me on skype if you want to help you Denisbisha2