Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

CHEAP ELOBOOST IS BACK! [B:$5] [S:$8] [G:$12] [NA/LAN SERVERS]

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHEAP ELOBOOST IS BACK! [B:$5] [S:$8] [G:$12] [NA/LAN SERVERS]

Hello everyone! I think I just needed a fresh thread announcing that my service is back!

Im a Diamond I with a couple of friends Diamond I - Challenger I Players offering you a cheap way to boost ur rank!

Boosting is going to be perform mostly every day with a fixed schedule past 12:00 PM PDT Time through the afternoon.

With this fixed schedule we play on your account until we reach the rating that you paid for. You are not allowed to play Ranked Games (Solo or Duo Queue) but you can play normals and customs on until the boost is done.

Proof that im Diamond I:

The service is Anonymous, there won't be any communication with people on your friend list unless you want me to say something to someone when im on the account.

Prices Table:

Prices and Time needed to complete the service will vary if you gain a lower amount of LP (low mmr), but once the trade is accepted the price won't change. Time estimated is 1 Day per divison (Example Gold V to Gold IV) this time is based on a 15-20 LP gain.

Once the service is complete leave your rating and feedback on the ElitePVPers Trade Request

nexus.boost
-----
Service Status: Service is back, Taking new customers!
-----

Some Screenshots of Recent Completed Services:

Closed Thread

Tags
boost, cheap boost, elo boost na, elo booster, lol booster

« lf bronze or unranked account | What to do? »