Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rare In Game Name

Discussion on Rare In Game Name within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rare In Game Name

I have the rare name

Urf the Manatee

on EUW

willing to sell or trade.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Rare in game names in NA region
06/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Looking to purchase some rare names for NA, mainly looking for popular one-word names but feel free to let me know what you've got! ;)
[Selling] Selling rare in game name for NA
04/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Selling the ign "P____e" for NA The name is the name of nidalee's w ability in cougar form If you are still confused as to what the name is feel free to message me
[Selling] RARE game items + acc BAPHOMETH
12/23/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
WTS account with 156MM no gear 154 Overlord some MC gear nothing special was taming char 100+ breeder +20 Devouring r5 lbow new one with TDs,awaken, galaxy +20 diabolic r5 2h staff old one with TDs, awaken, galaxy +20 devouring r5 x-bow new one TDs, awaken, galaxy
selling in game gold, and rare items[Asura]
03/06/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 6 Replies
I am selling Blood beads of earth(multiple) billions of gold (6bil +) 4 slot +9 lm weapon and +8 600 def set male and there is a thread of me selling my character, which you can buy in a package (HM warrior)
[WTT] WoW account for rare items and money from the game Flyff.
05/27/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I haven't played with my account since they released Wrath of the Lich King (although it is upgraded to WotLK). And I no longer subscribe so I can't check the details of the characters.. My best characters are a level 70 Tauren Druid (perfect for starting your WotLK adventure!) and a level 67 Undead Warlock. Unfortunately it has been months and I don't remember their gear. I do remember they have a couple thousand gold between the two of them. The druids professions are alchemy and herbalism....