Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTT] WoW account for rare items and money from the game Flyff.

Discussion on [WTT] WoW account for rare items and money from the game Flyff. within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTT] WoW account for rare items and money from the game Flyff.

I haven't played with my account since they released Wrath of the Lich King (although it is upgraded to WotLK). And I no longer subscribe so I can't check the details of the characters.. My best characters are a level 70 Tauren Druid (perfect for starting your WotLK adventure!) and a level 67 Undead Warlock. Unfortunately it has been months and I don't remember their gear. I do remember they have a couple thousand gold between the two of them. The druids professions are alchemy and herbalism. The Warlocks are engineering and enchanting. I don't remember their levels. They are both located on a PVP server called Zuluhed.

So yeah, sorry I can't give much detail. But there ya have it! What is that worth to someone who plays Flyff? My character on Flyff is on the Kern server, so any offers would have to come from there.

Thanks for your time! I hope I get lots of offers.
Old 05/27/2009, 23:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
If you don't have a Flyff account you can offer real money.