how much u paying , im d1 player used to main zed .. didnt played him lately but can still coach you how to dominate your lane easy .
if ure intersted im fine with middleman since i dont have TBM here .
dori9720 < skype.
looking for a coach 03/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies hey epvp,
im not sure this is allowed, but ill still ask,
is it possible if a coach would freely give up 1/2 hours of their time to help me get better at the game, im looking for either jungle, or mid coach,
thank you anyway
if interested heres my skype
martin-beii(firedud)
looking for a coach 03/06/2014 - League of Legends - 1 Replies hey
i was wondering if it was possible that a coach could, by niceness, give me 1/2 hours of their time to help me get better at the game, i am in silver 2 if you want to know, and i prefer jungle and mid
skype- martin-beii(firedud)
if anyone is willing, i would be ever so grateful
[Buying] Looking for OCE Coach 01/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies At the moment I'm stuck in Bronze 3 on OCE.
I'll admit I belong in bronze, But I can't seem to improve, So i'm looking for a coach for improving my game.
What I'd like to achieve:
-Be able to carry myself out of bronze and head towards Gold
-Be able to Win my lane in bronze/silver and know what to do afterwards
-Learn positioning and where to be and when.
-Master Top/Mid and Adc. (mainly Malphite/Shenst top and Katarina/Ori mid)
Best coach here? 07/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies In your opinions, who's the best coach here?
LF a Coach 10/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies i've discovered that I have hit the wall cap of my skill, so I am looking for a capable coach to guide me.
If I were to rate my self, I would say that my mid lane is above average, top lane is mediocre, AD/Support being my best role and jungle being my worst.
Post here or PM me, must be higher elo than me (1800 or above). I would appreciate it if prices were affordable, thanks.
Edit, I'm in the NA server.