So i just got my first negative TBM from a guy with no TBM at all first says he wants to buy 150 referrals, and then wants me to go first i basically say no cause obvious **** is obvious, then he says no and gives a negative TBM, how do i get rid of this, the guy has been opening trades with randoms and giving negatives all over.
Indeed you need to be premium , I got the same once and even thought I complained with enought proofs , I have been told by the support I would get the -1 removed, but it didnt got removed in 1 week , so I upgraded to premium and made the exact same complaint, after 15-30 minutes it was resolved and the -1 removed.
Well, you have to be e*gold trader / PREMIUM user to get rid of negative TBM, but I think that if elitepvpers let you sell here things for absolutely FREE and get you customers, the least you can do is to buy PREMIUM, or e*gold, like I did, since I can't pay with PayPal to get e*gold I just bought with PayPal 500 e*gold from someone for €10 and got the PREMIUM.
Negative TBM 07/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies So i got negative TBM from a scammer, can i do anything to fix that ?
http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/9169/2su4.jpg