Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] Platinum V Main Account [73 Champs/54 Skins]

Discussion on [EUW] Platinum V Main Account [73 Champs/54 Skins] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,189
[EUW] Platinum V Main Account [73 Champs/54 Skins]

Hey guys!

I'm looking to sell my main account on the server EUW. It doesn't come with E-Mail since it's my E-Mail where my PayPal and almost anything runs on, can't give it away. You'll be able to change everything tho.

Last Season SoloQ : Platinum

Btw it got the name from a famous anime character [male]

Summoner Icons :

Profile :

Champions + Skins :

Runes :

Make me offers! Paypal, Bitcoin pref. PSC works also, but it's more expensive then!

Highest Offer : N/A
Buyout : 80€

Old 12/22/2014, 01:01   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,189
bump, still got the account. It now has Platin rewards and more IP.

Want to get it sold asap!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [OCE] Platinum I Account|All Champs|Many Skins|
01/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I'm quitting LoL and have decided to put my account up for sale. The account is level 30, has 1593 Normal Wins, and has a ranked rating of Platinum I, with 217 wins. It currently has 634 RP, and 20,031 IP http://i.epvpimg.com/MbSJc.png ____________________________________ The account has all of the champs, including Yasuo.
Platinum Account all Champs many Skins
07/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo Liebe Epvp Freunde, da ich kaum noch zeit besitze verkaufe ich meinen League of Legends Account. Der Account besitzt alle Champions! Viele Skins, darunter auch Legendary Skins. Der Account hat in der Season 2 Die Platin Elo erreicht und die dem entsprechende Belohnung erhalten. In der Aktuellen Season 3 steht er auf Platin Division 3. Also ist das Platin für Season 3 schon gesichert. Unten ist eine Auflistung aller Champions und Skins die der Account besitzt. Für den Account würde...
[Selling] Platinum 2 EUW account - Almost all champs + 100 skins!
06/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys! I'm looking to sell my account as I'm quitting LoL. The account has all but four champions (Aatrox / Volibear / Shyvana / Galio), 251 RP and 6237 IP. It's currently Plat 2 with 75 points, as well as having 1310 normal wins! The account has never had any warnings nor has it been banned. It has 13 rune pages with runes to create almost any setup.
[Selling] Lol Euw Gold V account ( S1 Platinum, S2 Platinum ) 99 Champs 36 skins+original email
05/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I have account to sell. Euw acc with possiblity of transfer to Eune, NA and Brasil. I give original email!!! Current season 3 division is Gold V : screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. Season 1 Platinum Season 2 Platinum It has 99 Champions: screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. It has 36 Skins: 1.Dragon Fist Lee Sin 2.Ironscale Shyvana