Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[OCE] Platinum I Account|All Champs|Many Skins|

Discussion on [OCE] Platinum I Account|All Champs|Many Skins| within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[OCE] Platinum I Account|All Champs|PAX Sivir|Medieval Twitch

Hey, I'm quitting LoL and have decided to put my account up for sale.

The account is level 30, has 1593 Normal Wins, and has a ranked rating of Platinum I, with 217 wins.
It currently has 634 RP, and 20,031 IP

The account has all of the champs, including Yasuo.

A total of 73 skins, with several limited edition skins such as PAX Sivir and Championship Riven, as well as some unpurchasable skins, such as Grey Warwick and Medieval Twitch (from referrals)

Most of the useful runes, and if you need any, there's plenty of IP to spend on runes.

Feel free to post your offers here, or add me on skype/pm me

Tags
account, league of legends, oce, oceania, platinum

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Platinum Account all Champs many Skins
07/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo Liebe Epvp Freunde, da ich kaum noch zeit besitze verkaufe ich meinen League of Legends Account. Der Account besitzt alle Champions! Viele Skins, darunter auch Legendary Skins. Der Account hat in der Season 2 Die Platin Elo erreicht und die dem entsprechende Belohnung erhalten. In der Aktuellen Season 3 steht er auf Platin Division 3. Also ist das Platin für Season 3 schon gesichert. Unten ist eine Auflistung aller Champions und Skins die der Account besitzt. Für den Account würde...
[Selling] Platinum EUW Account 90~ Champs 36 Skins
07/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello I am selling EUW Platinum IV account I have 90 champs , 6 rune books with most of the runes and 38 Skins for : Crimson Akali Not In Store Sad Robot Amumu Queen Ashe Safari Caitlyn Not In Store Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath Legendary
[Selling] Lol Euw Gold V account ( S1 Platinum, S2 Platinum ) 99 Champs 36 skins+original email
05/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I have account to sell. Euw acc with possiblity of transfer to Eune, NA and Brasil. I give original email!!! Current season 3 division is Gold V : screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. Season 1 Platinum Season 2 Platinum It has 99 Champions: screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. It has 36 Skins: 1.Dragon Fist Lee Sin 2.Ironscale Shyvana
[Selling] Platinum II EUW Account 100+ champs 30+skins
04/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello mates . Im selling my account Plat II with: 100~ champs + 6500 IP 5 Rune books + most of the runes Skins : Crimson Akali (No longer sellable skin) Unchained Alistar Sad Robot Amumu Queen Ashe Safari Caitlyn BattleCast Prime Cho'Gath (Legendary)