Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Platinum account, 115 champs, championship riven & thresh

Discussion on EUW Platinum account, 115 champs, championship riven & thresh within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Platinum account, 115 champs, championship riven & thresh

Hi! I'm selling my main account it's actually in gold I (~80lp), and it has good skins, I need some money so thats why im selling it. I'm the original owner.

SERVER: EUW
CHAMPIONS: 115
SKINS: 65
RUNES: 18 rune pages
SUMMONER ICONS: 48 special icons
WARD SKINS: 2

I accept offers, but no lower than 450€ | Considering this ( & ) i think its a good price. | Paypal only.
Old 06/17/2014, 19:31   #2

Bump.
Old 06/19/2014, 12:28   #3

Bump! Selling for 250€ now.
Old 06/20/2014, 16:30   #4

Bump.

Tags
championship riven, championship thresh, euw platinum account, platinum account, selling level 30 account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Gold V acc, 109 champs, 54 skins (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN & CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH)
07/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
---
[Selling] [SAFE] Selling D3 account ALL CHAMPS/142SKINS ( championship riven&thresh ) [TRUSTED]
05/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hello everyone I'm selling my main on euw. D3 Rank: http://i.picase.net/2/151/loal1.png All Champions: http://i.picase.net/2/144/JHQ2g.png
[Selling] Gold V Account with a lot skins (Championship Riven and Thresh inclueded)
05/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my account (EUW) if I got a good offer... The reason is that I have to finish college as soon as possible so I have to quit gamming... About the account: Last Season - It was Gold II in promos for Gold I in the day of the reset. - Have the Gold icon and border in SoloQ - Got Victorious Elise Skin
[Selling] EUW Diamond 1 Account // Championship Riven/Thresh // 119 Champions // 75 Skins
02/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I've had enough of playing league now and I'll like to get something back for my account. ONLY SELLING TO PEOPLE VERY TRUSTED There will be more skins than listed, i just don't want to go through all my champs again. Sorry. 600+ Normal Wins 7 Rune Pages
[Selling] Championship riven , thresh , and triumphant Ryze rare account super good acc
01/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys today I'm selling an account with every champion in the game. The current server it is on is NA. It has championship riven champ thresh triumphant Ryze silver Kayle pax jax pax sivir, has some other legendaries like the new nasus one and I also have forecast Janna. On this account I have atleast 115 skins. I also have pf ez and sg udyr. I also have all icons from Halloween and Christmas. This account is mine and it also has the gold border from season3. Also has victorious Elise. It...