Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Gold V acc, 109 champs, 54 skins (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN & CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH)

Discussion on Selling Gold V acc, 109 champs, 54 skins (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN & CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
---

---
Old 06/03/2014, 15:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i was just wondering what you where thinking in terms of price
Old 09/07/2014, 23:28   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi What Do you trink about the price?
Old 09/08/2014, 23:51   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Want to buy it please
Old 07/07/2015, 17:53   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 5,280
Look at the date.

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
championship, gold v, riven, sell, thresh

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Diamond 1 Account // Championship Riven/Thresh // 119 Champions // 75 Skins
02/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I've had enough of playing league now and I'll like to get something back for my account. ONLY SELLING TO PEOPLE VERY TRUSTED There will be more skins than listed, i just don't want to go through all my champs again. Sorry. 600+ Normal Wins 7 Rune Pages
[Selling] League of legends skins championship riven, thresh, hec, blitz.
12/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I have codes for all regions for championship riven, EUW OCE BR and TURKEY for championship thresh, and all servers but NA for Riot blitz and hec. Used to sell them on ebay but ebay doesnt allow digital goods to be sold, so it was a pain to sell there. I have pictures of the cards and can write whatever you want next to it to be sure its legitimate. Codes are guaranteed to work and I will refund you if they do not. We can check them over skype screen share or an equivalent program. I...
League of legends skins championship riven, thresh, hec, blitz.
12/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I have codes for all regions for championship riven, EUW OCE BR and TURKEY for championship thresh, and all servers but NA for Riot blitz and hec. Used to sell them on ebay but ebay doesnt allow digital goods to be sold, so it was a pain to sell there. I have pictures of the cards and can write whatever you want next to it to be sure its legitimate. Codes are guaranteed to work and I will refund you if they do not. We can check them over skype screen share or an equivalent program. ...
[Selling] Selling Diamond V SoloQ, all champs, 150-200 Skins, Championship Riven, ++++
09/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I want to sell my diamond V! it has all champions, all runes, and around 150-200 skins on it, many legacy skins like slaybelle katarina, championship riven ( worth around 500-700 euro on ebay) i dont know all skins duo i have mac and cant run elophant on my computer, but i can screenshare alot of them, and we can talk about skins : - ) buyout price: 700 bidding start at 200 euro!
[Selling] WTS GOLD V euw-70 skins CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN -109 champs 18pg runs
07/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my lol account , first of all because I dont have time to play the game anymore. working hard and stuying tooke all my time) , and the main reason is that i got tired of this game. The account im selling is on server EUW and has : 105 CHAMPIONS (dont have BRAND, MAOKAI, URGOT, ZILEAN AND VIKTOR ) + Original email 70 skins, including PULSFIRE EZ , 5 legendary, and some of them rare like CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN : balrogpt's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats