Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rare+Legendary Skins / ALL Champs / 105+ Skins / 20 Rune Pages / Almost ALL Runes

Discussion on Rare+Legendary Skins / ALL Champs / 105+ Skins / 20 Rune Pages / Almost ALL Runes within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rare+Legendary Skins / ALL Champs / 105+ Skins / 20 Rune Pages / Almost ALL Runes

[NA Server]

This account was Silver season 1, Gold season 2, and Plat season 3. It was diamond in the preseason but has been decaying due to ranked inactivity (Acc has diamond MMR currently in low plat/gold at the moment). I am the original owner who doesn't have time for LoL anymore. Please feel free to ask any questions! Looking for around $300-350.

Highlights:
•Account Created in S1 (Currently Plat Border)
•105+ Skins and Many Rare Skins!
Includes rare skins such as Championship Riven, Championship Thresh, Pax Sivir, Many Legacy skins with Borders and MORE!
•Rare Summoner Icons (Since S1) and Ward Skins
•ALL Champions
•Almost ALL Runes (see screenshots)
•20 Rune Pages
•10k IP

Runes:

Skins:

Please be aware I own more skins on the account such as Lunar Goddess Diana, Void Fizz, and Super Galaxy Rumble but I couldn't get elophant to update for some reason.

Online for any questions. Add my skype if you want : xcopywrittenx
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LOL Account 75 Champs, 35 Skins (2 Legendary), 3 Rune Pages and Manyl Runes EU WEST
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Like the title says I'm trying to sell my account in EU WEST (you can transfer anywhere you want). Has 75 Champions, 3 Rune Pages and is UNRANKED. Please check bellow all the Runes and Skins the Account has. I'm looking to sell the account CHEAP. I will give you ALL info about the account, including creation date, location of creation, original email, etc... I will not go 1st UNLESS you have MANY FEEDBACKS. It has this RUNES: Marks: - 9 X Attack Damage
WTS:Level 30 | Rare name | 90 Champs | 50+ skins | RARE SKINS| 4 Full rune pages.
08/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, My name is Ryan or ingame sharpie. I am looking to sell this League account due to personal issues that I would rather not discuss. Here are some pictures of the acc. 28f160fb939d1a00ba649044215b00af.png 1039ce6835f9a2a1a189c74df366ca56.png champs runes cd228242562eccf75cbcb1252e2ea931.png icons
SELLING 1500+ s1,s2,s3 80 champs, 33 skins, 8 rare, 3 1820 skins 10 rune pages
12/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ahri Akali Alistair - Unchained Alistair Amumu Anivia - Bird Of Prey Anivia Annie - Frostfire Annie Ashe - Sherwood Ashe Blitzcrank Brand Caitlyn - Arctic Warfare Caitlyn
[WTT] EUW ACC with RARE skins, LEGENDARY skins!!! 1564 ELO, NUTCRACKO, 4 RUNE PAGES!
06/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I want to trade account: 86 champs (without: Blitz, Galio, Haricam, Karma, Lulu, Maokai, Nautilus, Sejuani, Varus, Viktor, Volibear, Darius, Draven) Server: EU West Elo: 1564 -Marks: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
LoL euW ~106 Skins, many legendary/rare ~ All champs, 1758 elo, 10 rune pages ~
05/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
WEST 106 skins 1750 elo Hi, I'm selling Kick ASS lol account! With account I will give you free name change and last 4 numbers from my credit card, name and surname, e-mail change, password change, so you will be able to solve and possible issues with account in future. Deal by paysafecard/ukash/Western Union I will show you the acc through skype. Server - WEST