This is the name of the company (there is a site as well with this name) , and on epvp evrybody work for really cheap, only the quality of the boost makes the diference.
bought win in plat +1 second time buying from this guy great person to deal with, trusted I paid him and told him what i wanted when he wasn't even online and gave him my info and next day I get home from work all is done as asked! +1
[Selling] [BOOSTING LOW ELO] [CHEAP] Talon Winter Boost [CHEAP] to Platin [CHECK] [CHEAP] 11/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies ***Hi and Welcome to my Boosting Service***
- 100% Anonymous Boost
- I dont need any login details of you account you login via teamviewer
- Im doing pretty cheap boost because im new booster
- Main account: Diamond V
- If you mind about my 1 negative rating, don't continue reading, its totally fake and i got proof for it, anyway you are logging via teamviewer there is no chance that i will take you acc
- ***~VOUCH GAMES ARE DONE FROM OLD THREAD SO I DON'T DO THEM~***
- I was top...