Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a boosting partner

Discussion on Looking for a boosting partner within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 107/0/1
Looking for a boosting partner

Searching for a Diamond/Challenger booster who would like to DuoQ with me to get the jobs done quicker!

Add my skype

Old 06/02/2014, 15:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 29
The Black Market: 137/0/1
Server ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for boosting partner
04/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys,i'm a Dimond I player and looking for a skilled partner that can help me start a boost service.Please reply here or add me skype. Respect, Alex
Lf boosting partner
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Im currently boosting a customer from Silver 3 to Gold 5. Im looking for a booster that is boosting somehwere on that elo if you're interested leave your skype here we gonna play duo
Looking for duo boosting partner
07/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey my partner I used to boost with has stopped boosting so I'm looking for a new guy to boost with. Most of my boosts are around plat so I'm looking for a guy who can boost at plat and diamond. Pm if interested :)
Duo Queue Partner für Elo Boosting
06/24/2013 - League of Legends - 14 Replies
Ich such einen Partner mit einem Smurf Acc oder Auftragsacc um möglichst schnell und viele Accs zu boosten, zu zweit ist es halt viel spaßiger :D. wer lust hat kann mich in skype adden : kloklojul1
[n] Dou Boosting Partner
12/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi I need a dou boosting partner. My partner is going on military services. I have an elo job that was from 1250-1750, however my partner is leaving for service until jan 10th but I promised id have it done by Jan 1st. currently the account is 1500. Need a partner to bring it to 1700s. However I DO NOT SPLIT PROFIT. I am looking for someone that is boosting a 1500 up to 1700. About me: Last season I was 1960 solo que 1742 team que