Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stupid boosting prices

Discussion on Stupid boosting prices within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

View Poll Results: Do you agree or disagree?
omg so smart + 1 8 44.44%
noob fuk off 10 55.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stupid boosting prices

You guys are ruining the LoL boosting market with the prices you make. 95% of you boosters are low quality boosters, claiming you are challenger/diamond 1 but have the mechanics of a gold. Anyways.. stop working for 2$ / 2euros an hour. You people act like this is slave work. Inflate the market again.

Stop posting "Silver 5 > silver 4 4$"

You must be stupid as hell to be working for that price. Instead, if you all keep the prices up thats the prices the boosting market will stay at.

I personally can get a platinum net win for 8$ a win while you guys are over here doing plat 5 > plat 4 for 20$. Please, thats retarded.
Old 06/02/2014, 14:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 88
Received Thanks: 1,578
Well thats how free enterprise economy works. Nothing u can do against it
The thing why the prices are falling that rapidly is that there are just way too much boosters on the market. There are enough customers but they usualy take one of the bigger, more famous boosters -> unknown boosters have to work with dumping prices to get some customers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2014, 14:14   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I agree with this , 2 seasons ago the price for p1-d5 was 80 euros and now you can get this for 10-15 euros. Lmao
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2014, 14:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1cer10 View Post
I agree with this , 2 seasons ago the price for p1-d5 was 80 euros and now you can get this for 10-15 euros. Lmao
seriously lmao do ppl enjoy the pay
Old 06/02/2014, 14:36   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why would anybody take me over someone well known ? Ofc I will have to lower the prices.

In the end though you are complaining about us making affordable prices. I mean it doesn't take any effort to win games on low accounts and it is fun to stomp people. So why would I ask for stupid amounts of money for something I'm having fun with ?

Eloboosting isn't a real job and won't make you rich. If you want money badly go get a degree and a normal job.

Some people just get way too greedy ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2014, 14:36   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by OvernightBoost View Post
Why would anybody take me over someone well known ? Ofc I will have to lower the prices.

In the end though you are complaining about us making affordable prices. I mean it doesn't take any effort to win games on low accounts and it is fun to stomp people. So why would I ask for stupid amounts of money for something I'm having fun with ?

Eloboosting isn't a real job and won't make you rich. If you want money badly go get a degree and a normal job.

Thats right, its Season 4, not Season 2 to take 80 Euros each Division.
If you dont lower the prices, you get no offers.

There is no way to change the rapid falling prices.
I mean its maybe hard to lower your prices because other one did it, but you have to do.

Sorry for my bad english.
Old 06/02/2014, 14:44   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Low tier boosters (Low tier means lower than Diamond 1 50LP) started trying to boost and make some money.
They definitely don't have any advantage against high ELO boosters. Therefore, the only thing they could do is lowering their price. There is nothing wrong with this since elo boosting is an open market, but definitely they are pouring way too much effort for the hard work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2014, 14:45   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by OvernightBoost View Post

Sir, you are wrong. Elo boosting can be a job. You can make more than 10$/hour. If that's not a job then I don't know what is. People could elo boost for their whole lives if they wanted to. Would I personally? No. But its possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by advancedplacement View Post
Low tier boosters (Low tier means lower than Diamond 1 50LP) started trying to boost and make some money.
They definitely don't have any advantage against high ELO boosters. Therefore, the only thing they could do is lowering their price. There is nothing wrong with this since elo boosting is an open market, but definitely they are pouring way too much effort for the hard work.
This..
Old 06/02/2014, 14:49   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 28
If they want to boost for low prizes let them...maybe in other countrys 4euro per hour is a lot^^ also if you have fun and also earn some money i think its ok. If you want to get payed good go to the big boosting websites.
Old 06/02/2014, 14:51   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4
i have to agree =)
Old 06/02/2014, 14:53   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1cer10 View Post
I was here when this subforum was first created and I was one of the first if not the first booster on this forum and semi active as a voucher for all the years and friend with most (before all this tryhard dia1/challenger boosters came who want to boost for a living)

and what you just said is ****. The price in season 2 was waaaaay lower then now.
Ppl just trying to make this there dayjob, since LoL got bigger...thats why the price increased in the last 2 years by A LOT.

back in times you got 200 elo for 10 euro...now you pay 200 euro -.-
Old 06/02/2014, 14:53   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 247/0/0
you gotta be able to tell which is work and which is game. eloboosting is definitely not a job, you can't compare it with a normal job in a company.

still wrong section and has nothing to do with trading, if you're not able to accept that you get less for your boosts, don't work for these prices or stop boosting. it's that easy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2014, 14:56   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3
It may be true, but that's what happens in a market moved by reputation. A new guy who's just starting won't get any customers if they have the same price as someone with high reputation.

The "lower the price -> get reputation -> rise the price" is getting ridiculous but that's just because boosting earned a lot of popularity, so there's more and more people trying to do it.
Old 06/02/2014, 14:56   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by clanstark View Post
you gotta be able to tell which is work and which is game. eloboosting is definitely not a job, you can't compare it with a normal job in a company.

still wrong section and has nothing to do with trading, if you're not able to accept that you get less for your boosts, don't work for these prices or stop boosting. it's that easy.
I'm sorry I'm pretty sure you're getting paid to elo boost correct? Is that not a job? If so whats the definition of a job?
Old 06/02/2014, 14:59   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentb0ii View Post
I'm sorry I'm pretty sure you're getting paid to elo boost correct? Is that not a job? If so whats the definition of a job?
lol...are you for real? a job needs to be declared. getting money for a service that is unlicenced is illigal and not a job.

noone has a problem with that i did elo boosts as well look at my post above as long as you dont take 50 Euro for a division...that is just retarded...sorry.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread