Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Bronze boost (takes donations though)

Discussion on Free Bronze boost (takes donations though) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Bronze boost (takes donations though)

Hello elitepvpers!

My main account is Gold I around 30 LP on EUNE and im aiming for platinum this season.

I am offering free bronze boost but I'd really appreciate some donations/tips but there is no must

I have boosted up to gold V without a problem but im going to be boosting bronze - silver v for free now because I am bored and I enjoy to play in the bronze league or low silver.

we can login via teamviewer if you dont want to reveal your account info.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Free Elo Boost For Bronze 5-1
04/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hi i main adc and reached diamond season 3 in plat1 atm just want to have some fun been playing helping friends accounts and winning 95% of the games and finished getting them to silver so wondering if anyone wants some free boost dont know how this works can do a test game or 2 pm me euw/eune mainly have played na with high ping but it will take longer probably http://i.imgur.com/lD10khk.jpg
[Selling] Free bronze boost
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Me and my friend want to play a bit in Bronze for fun. I've got a smurf that is bronze, but my friend doesn't have one. So if anyone wants a small free boost in bronze, PM me ur skype. Idk how big the boost will be, can be around 5-6 games, 1 division or even like one whole tier (depends on how much we play). I am PlatV, but I will be playing on my own smurf account. My friend (the one that will play on the bronze acc from you) is Plat I. We have boosted some accounts before...
Offering Free NA Boost for donations/vouches
08/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
Hello, I am a Diamond V player on NA and will boost NA servers. Looking to help players stuck in ELO hell for donations. I guarantee cheapest prices. Please leave your Skype ID if you are interested in a boost. Message me on Skype for Duo Queue and private lessons donation prices. These are outline prices Solo Queue: Bronze V > Bronze IV = $10 Bronze IV > Bronze III = $10 Bronze III > Bronze II = $10