Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free bronze boost

Discussion on Free bronze boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free bronze boost

Hi,
Me and my friend want to play a bit in Bronze for fun.
I've got a smurf that is bronze, but my friend doesn't have one.
So if anyone wants a small free boost in bronze, PM me ur skype.

Idk how big the boost will be, can be around 5-6 games, 1 division or even like one whole tier (depends on how much we play).

I am PlatV, but I will be playing on my own smurf account.
My friend (the one that will play on the bronze acc from you) is Plat I.
We have boosted some accounts before from our friends from like bronzeIII to goldV.

So if you guys want a small free boost before season 3 ends, PM ME!!!
We will be playing this weekend.

(If your account is Silver V - IV, then it's fine too)

EDIT: You can login using TeamViewer of course!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Free boost @ Bronze
10/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
My friend and I are a bit bored, we would boost some elo @ bronze for free, just need 2 accounts. We can do it via request a trade. add me in skype: peetothegee you can write me a pm too.
[Selling] Bronze Elo-Boost For Nearly Free.
09/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hey Guys, Im offering Bronze Elo-Boosts for nearly Free since i'll want to play on Bronze atm. Every Bronze Div. 4€! I'll take 1 Order right now, i dont need any Vouches. Since im Trusted on my other Elo-Boost Thread. Bump
Free ELO boost for bronze [EUW]
09/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, looking to boost a EUW bronze account for free (the lower the division the better), gonna be going to at least silver and prolly gold duoQueuing with a friend. PM me. Also since I'm new and ppl might not trust me... I don't mind paying for and just buying a EUW bronze acc, but you must give me regmail and I will only go first for trusted. Can pay via paypal.
[Selling] FREE Boost from Bronze up to ???
07/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hay guys! I boosted some accounts for a boosting webiste (can you show it via pn or skype) and now I wan't to do some free jobs. But only for Bronze up to Silver or placement matches. I'm a Platin 2 Player, 20 years old and from germany. So guys if you are interested and want a nice boost from Bronze up to Silver, then just pmme or add me Skype. Addy: kovier17
[Selling] EUW - Free boost to anyone at Bronze with Kha
06/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Giving free boost to anyone with a bronze account and Khazix. I have to do some testing so thats why, Giving at least 3 wins. lilous4ever on skype