Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Triumphant Ryze skin + 3600 RP METHOD + VIDEO GUIDE.

Discussion on Triumphant Ryze skin + 3600 RP METHOD + VIDEO GUIDE. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Triumphant Ryze skin + 3600 RP METHOD + VIDEO GUIDE.

After countless months of searching this method, I finaly found it and now I'm whilling to share it with the epvp community.
The method is really easy to do and If you do it right, you WILL DEFFENETLY get the skin + the 3600 rp. I did it twice - for me and a friend of mine.This method contains an EBOOK + VIDEO how to do it correctly.

I'm selling ot or trading - you name the prize and we'll negotiate.

Note- I do know that this method was public a few months back but now you won't find any trace to it unless someone who already knows tells you how to do it.
Please, all who know how to do that, don't sabotage my thread. As I said, I've spend months on how to find that and I only want an low price reward for it.
Old 05/28/2014, 12:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Selling guides is not allowed.
Here you can get it for free:
gl
Closed Thread

Tags
guide, ryze, skin, triumphant, video

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Triumphant Ryze Method
10/07/2014 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 121 Replies
This guide is from Michael, so thank him for that! Shoutout to Michael, .Wammbo, and me for spreading this. In this method I’ll show you how to make a fake tournament so you will get the prices but don’t have to actually host/play one. This method is easy and won't get patched there is no risk involved either. The Facebook page set-up is listed below. Step 1: Make a Facebook page and called it League Of Legends Tournaments or something similar, if you don't want to do this, you can also...
[Selling] Triumphant Ryze skin method.
05/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I am selling this method. I have sold over 25 skins on this forum alone. Proof/Vouches here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3192476-na-server-triumphant-ryze-skin-3200- rp.html I stopped my selling thread since I don't have time to do it at the moment but ill open it up again later. Price: I will be flexible on this and take offers/trades on skype. You can do around fifteen skins a week. There is no prerequisites. I will answer all questions on skype privately....
[Selling] EUW - Triumphant Ryze + 3600 RP - 500+ Vouches
01/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
As Title, selling x3 Triumphant Ryze + 3200RP Price: 40 EUR Already sold 6 of these on Epvp, PM me or add me on skype lilous.epvp
[Selling] EUW - Triumphant Ryze + 3600 RP - 1Hour Notice.
12/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling it for 60 eur - Contact me on skype. Only available for 1 hour, sending the survey to riot then.
[Selling] Triumphant Ryze + 3600 RP [Limited Time + Vouches]
09/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Must read before scrolling Alot of people think that this is a Skin Code, well its not. Its not Instant either. You will have to wait like all the people who bought before. I don't know exactly how long, I can say something apporx. but never an exact date. http://www.lolreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/ 01/Triumphant-Ryze.jpg Price: 100 Euro Then how do i get the skin?