Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Triumphant Ryze skin method.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Triumphant Ryze skin method.

I am selling this method. I have sold over 25 skins on this forum alone.
Proof/Vouches here:
I stopped my selling thread since I don't have time to do it at the moment but ill open it up again later.

Price: I will be flexible on this and take offers/trades on skype.
You can do around fifteen skins a week. There is no prerequisites.

I will answer all questions on skype privately. This is not a public method and I guarantee you get your money back from this method. This method works on all servers.

PM me for my skype.

Old 05/13/2014, 23:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What is your skype? pm me

Old 05/13/2014, 23:57   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 263
Need vouch?
Add me skype:aly.infamous
Old 05/15/2014, 16:20   #4

No vouches lol. Just look at my thread. It works.

I also decided not to sell it. I dunno how to delete a thread so lol.
Closed Thread

« THE WORLD BEST AND CHEAPEST ELO BOOST SERVICE YOU EVER SEEN !!! | 1000 Refs 230 Euro 7 Days »

Similar Threads
[Selling] [In-depth] [Easy] Triumphant Ryze (+ RP) Method
05/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Wondering how all these skin-sellers are getting Triumphant Ryze + RP for $75? In this E-book I will explain everything you need to know/do to get this skin. With this method it allows you to get Riot Sponsored tournaments non-stop. With this method you can obtain a LOT of profit. The skin itself can sell for around $50 then another $20 for the RP (You get both..) so around $70 each sale. There will be no chance of you getting banned by doing this method, it also doesn't involve Se'ing Riot...
[Selling] Triumphant Ryze Skin
02/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Triumphant Ryze Skins for the NA server!! I'm new to Elitepvpers but I have proof and vouches that I can send you. If you're on another server Like EU you can change to the NA server and also switch back! Message, post a comment, or add me on skype if interested! Skype: mark.ahn91
02/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Triumphant Ryze Skins for the NA server!! I'm new to Elitepvpers but I have proof and vouches that I can send you. If you're on another server Like EU you can change to the NA server and also switch back! Message, post a comment, or add me on skype if interested! Skype: mark.ahn91 BUMP
[Selling] NA Triumphant Ryze Skin
02/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I have 2 Triumphant Ryze Skins available for sale on the NA server. I am currently selling them for $100 USD. There are rare and can NEVER be purchased in store. Triumphant Ryze can only be earned by winning sponsored Riot Tournaments! In ADDITION to the Triumphant Ryze, you will also received 3,200 RP! Feel free to ask any questions! PLEASE MESSAGE ME FOR MORE DETAILS!
01/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I have 3 Triumphant Ryze skins available for the NA server. I will only accept Paypal payments. We can discuss this move over thru skype: hells.whisper Name is Hyun A When PMing me please include how much you are willing to pay. I will sell them off to the 3 highest offers! This is a one time deal only and is not available for purchase in stores!