Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger or HIGH Diamond 1 Account

Discussion on Challenger or HIGH Diamond 1 Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Challenger or HIGH Diamond 1 Account

Hi guys, I would like to know if anyone here is selling LOL account on EU west that is in Challenger or High Diamond 1 league. I will only buy it from you if you are trusted, and have email registered wilth that account including the welcome email.
Old 05/03/2014, 17:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
Got a d1 30 LP-ish account that you might be interested in. All champs etc.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Challenger / High Diamond Boosters Boosters
02/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Heyho I am shaddowlink, I am a quite experienced and trusted seller on this Forum. I currently look after good and experiend Boosters cause i want to expand my Boosting Service soon also on my Homepage: Referral Service My Current Prices: Bronze: Bronze V -> Bronze IV: whatever they are willing to pay Bronze IV -> Bronze III: whatever they are willing to pay Bronze III -> Bronze II: whatever they are willing to pay
Challenger account with diamond 1 team Diamond 5 soloq 50 skins all champs
06/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
LOL Diamond V account with Challenger Border and 50 skins + Diamond 1 3v3 Team League of Legends Diamond 5 soloq account with normal mmr +15-20, 8 rune pages with most of the runes,All champions 50 skins,Challenger 3v3 mmr! Plat 5v5 team mmr and 15 icons! 2k rp in the account and Triuphant Ryze Server Eu Nordic and East! Season 2 Gold 1730 elo! + you get a diamond I 3v3 team 90+ lp! Challenger Border is awesome! For price contact my skype: satirikos1234 Skins Included : Frostfire Annie...
[Selling] EUNE Diamond 3(challenger s3 with challenger rewards) account
05/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi. Want to sell my account which is Diamond 3 at the moment. Challenger MMR Because I basically lost elo only because of elo decay. When I hit challenger in season 4 I stopped playing rankeds for about 3 months and now I dropped to diamond 3. Account has Challenger s3 rewards(challenger soloq loading screen border, challenger border on account profile and challenger avatar). Skins, champions and runes can be seen below. http://i.imgur.com/ucFHYDG.jpg http://i.imgur.com/PXq53Vx.jpg
[Selling] Diamond/Challenger 5's Account NA
01/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Selling a Diamond soloque Challenger 5's S3 border account on NA. The account has every rune combination, 20 rune pages, every champion with countless skins and 40k IP. The account has also been Plat S1 Plat S2. Serious offers only. Accepting paypal thanks. Good point! Midnight Ahri Stinger Akali
[Selling] Diamond and challenger one account euw/na
12/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Two Accounts euw diamond one and one challenger NA Contact me for more info through pm or on this thread due to a ton of Imposters and scammers adding me thanks Skype : andrewn2300