Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 30 Account with +80 Champs EUW

Discussion on Level 30 Account with +80 Champs EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Level 30 Account with +80 Champs EUW

Hey Epvpers,

today iam here in order to buy an Acc. for a friend again^^
The Acc. must be Level 30, EUW and must have +80 champions minimum.
I dont care about skins or elo. Just many Champions,EUW, Lvl 30 and register email.
I would pay 10-20€ PSC

greetings
Old 04/23/2014, 13:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add on skype :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[b]LoL Account mit 49 champs level 30 :) [s] psc
10/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
topic regelt nur über mm
[Buying] [B] Level 30 account EUW with 16 champs
10/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey all, I need an account level 30 in EUW server with minimum 16 champs to start rankeds, cheap price pls and need original mail for no scam :)
[Selling] EUW Account ~ 28 champs ~ 4 champs (1 legendary) ~ Level 26
05/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
4 Champs in the title has to be 4 Skins. o.O Hello all, I would like to sell or trade my smurf account which I haven't been using in a while now. It's level 26 at the moment, if needed I can rush it to 30. Has 28 champs all bought with RP
[Selling] Level 30 LoL Account 50+ Champs
05/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey, ich verkaufe meinen LoL Account, da mir der Spaß am Spiel vergangen ist. Ich besitze alle Registrierungsdaten. Derzeit befinden sich 59 Champs auf dem Account und noch knapp 2k EP. Der Account wurde ein wenig ranked gespielt, allerdings noch in der Bronze Divison.. Er besitzt 2 vollausgestattete Runenseiten (AP/ADC) Er soll nicht all zu viel kosten, aber ihr könnt euch einfach gerne mal mit einem Angebot melden.
[EU] Level 30 Account 26 champs 2 skins, Selling/Trading for US with champs and skins
05/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to sell me level 30 account with 26 champs... Malphite, Dr. Mundo, Swain, etc, etc full list if contact me. Gangplank and Xin have one skin owned each.