Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying any rare skin(s) for 20 € psc

Discussion on Buying any rare skin(s) for 20 € psc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Buying any rare skin(s) for 20 € psc

Hello epvpers

I'm looking for some offers for 20 € psc. I prefer rare skin codes such as PAX (already have Riot Blitz/Graves, and prefer EUW as region).
But im always up to other things.

Post your offers here or contact me on skype.

ONLY TRUSTED MEMBERS!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[NA, EUW] Leaguetrades RARE SKIN SHOP - ALL RARE SKINS
09/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 35 Replies
USE THIS OTHER THREAD: CLICK HERE http://i.imgur.com/oSh52v3.png Multi-Skins Specials Purchases of accounts with more skins are cheaper If you want to purchase 2 or more skins from a certain group, it's cheaper 2010 Fifa World Cup Skins: $80 each, $70 each for 2 or more
Selling Black Alistar Skin [A Very Rare and Cool Skin!]
09/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I have 1 skin and its only for EU.So if you are playing on NA you cant use that code.I ll give Black Alistar code and Pre-Order e-mail to active Black Alistar. Skype : asonkurt1 payment : paypal only. Note:this skin was given to those who had pre ordered the collector edition of the game so its not available anymore (Pre order ended like in jan 2010) Thank you.
[BUYING] PAX Skin Codes / Rare codes.
08/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Title says it all. Buying league of legend skin codes. PM me , Skype : dopexasxfresh , MSN : [email protected] Sincerly, omgishot
[WTS] EU West (GOLD SEASON 1 and 12 RARE SKINS) & East (1 RARE PAX SKIN) LoL Accounts
06/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Done.
Buying EUW lvl 30 account (with rare skin[s])
04/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Buying a EUW account lvl 30 with rare skin(s). Please specify the details of the account here. I don't mind whatever elo, as long as its not less than 1200.. Rare skins do not mean legendary.. rare skins = limited edition p.s about my name, I only created this account to warn people about a scammer who made a post trying to provide a fake elo service. I have recently used several elo boost services from people on this forum, usually I have paid first, so unless you look dodgy I will...