Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Black Alistar Skin [A Very Rare and Cool Skin!]

Discussion on Selling Black Alistar Skin [A Very Rare and Cool Skin!] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Black Alistar Skin [A Very Rare and Cool Skin!]

I have 1 skin and its only for EU.So if you are playing on NA you cant use that code.I ll give Black Alistar code and Pre-Order e-mail to active Black Alistar.

payment : paypal only.

Note:this skin was given to those who had pre ordered the collector edition of the game so its not available anymore (Pre order ended like in jan 2010)

Thank you.
Old 08/14/2012, 17:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Show us a prove.
Old 09/17/2012, 15:15   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am intrsted.really i am going to add you to skype.do you still have the code.my skype is hristoshatz
Old 09/17/2012, 15:19   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you going first?
Old 09/18/2012, 17:29   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what do you mean you are going first?i will add him to buy the skin.if he has the code

i can offer a huge amount of elite gold so i can give you for the skin. and money.plz reply to thread if you have the skin