Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Introducing Bronzelo Boosting

Discussion on Introducing Bronzelo Boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Introducing Bronzelo Boosting

Hello epvps!

We are the newly launched Bronzelo Boosting . We currently only sell elo services in garena SEA server !

We currently have an offer where the 1st 100th customer gets to bring up a price from any elo boosting website and we will lower it by 10% for you!

Visit our Website :

And do like and share our page on FB :

Thank you for your support

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Just introducing...
09/30/2011 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
just dropping here to say hi.. :) i am new here and its good to be here.. by the way, this is Frances from New York, a consultant in a postcard mailing (no minimum postcards).. :)
im introducing myselF~~
12/01/2008 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
hi there guyz and gUrlz!! Im bhruxts but u can call me BRUTUS if u like. hehe.. Im 22 and im from Lucena city, quezon, philippines.... thats all FoLkZz!~,~
Introducing... me.. ^^
07/22/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Hi, just call me bugpidol... I got my name from one of the mobs in cabal (bugdolphy) and just tweaked the secondary name to my native favorite comedian here in the Phil, Mr. Dolphy Quizon.. I had been a gamer for almost 7 years now and had played various games in various gaming platforms... Be kind to me.. lol
Yo... Just introducing myself...
07/02/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Just wanna stop by and intro myself....