Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

free boost for bronze 3+

Discussion on free boost for bronze 3+ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
free boost for bronze 3+

Hello,

Im trying to help out a friend of mine who currently is bronze so im in need of an account that is bronze 3 or lower so i could duoQ.

My own account is gold 5 so i cant assure you a 100% win rate, but the win rate should be pretty big!

I mainly play top/mid so i preffer if you an Lee sin or another top champ Just chat me about that.

My skype is: Montana321854

Edit: EUW only!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Free bronze boost
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Me and my friend want to play a bit in Bronze for fun. I've got a smurf that is bronze, but my friend doesn't have one. So if anyone wants a small free boost in bronze, PM me ur skype. Idk how big the boost will be, can be around 5-6 games, 1 division or even like one whole tier (depends on how much we play). I am PlatV, but I will be playing on my own smurf account. My friend (the one that will play on the bronze acc from you) is Plat I. We have boosted some accounts before...
FREE BRONZE 5 BOOST!
10/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Wie der Titel schon sagt, brauche ich 2 Bronze 5 acc's zum boosten! (Natürlich FREE, da ich nicht weiß, ob ich/wir durchboosten werden d.h bis Silber 5) Ich mache demnächst ein Boost Service mit nem Kumpel auf, (Bronze 5 - Silber 5) und daher würde ich vorher trotzdem mal gerne testen, ob ich es drauf habe :D Bin zurzeit Gold 5, genau wie mein Kumpel! Champs die auf dem Acc sein sollten(wäre ganz gut, da es uns die arbeit dann erleichtert, muss aber nicht unbedingt!): Riven, Zed,...
[Selling] EUW - Free boost to anyone at Bronze with Kha
06/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Giving free boost to anyone with a bronze account and Khazix. I have to do some testing so thats why, Giving at least 3 wins. lilous4ever on skype
[Selling] Free Bronze boost
05/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, im just bored and on my Main-acc i got low-elo. i search for guys who want to go to Silver. Why i do this ? I need some positiv Feedbacks for Trades at the future ;D Im bored.