Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE, ALLchamps, 130skins (6leg,2ult), 20 RUNEpages + lot of runes! PLATINUMbracket!

Discussion on EUNE, ALLchamps, 130skins (6leg,2ult), 20 RUNEpages + lot of runes! PLATINUMbracket! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE, ALLchamps, 130skins (6leg,2ult), 20 RUNEpages + lot of runes! PLATINUMbracket!

Hello,

I would like to sell my lol EU NE acc, with has 130 skins (ultiamte, legendary and referal skins, pm for full list), 20 rune pages with a lot of runes.

Has permament ward skin and bracket on loading screen and in profile! (for s3 PLATINUM)

Acc has also 25k IP + something around 70-100 ip boost per win!!!

Starting price is 200 euro, as far as acc has tons of stuff on it!

I can go via middleman with you will provide - but must be trusted! Payment by paypal ofc.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 130skins + all ultimate/20runepages/ALLchamps/Platinum bracket / Icons, wards etc!
02/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to sell my ACC, It is on EU NE Has 25k IP 173 RP (still +- 100 IP winboost) All offers will be concidered. Post here or pm me also here or via skype: tomaszmarek.
[Selling] Diamond 2 ACC EUNE, 106 CHAMS, MANY SKINS, RUNES AND RUNEPAGES
01/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm offering an EUNE account i've played from 2009 (s1) I have made mistake. This acc is Diamond 1 on Eune 106 champs (lack of fiora, leona, malzahar, maokai, nami, nautilus, quinn, skarner, viktor, yorick, zyra) skins: -red riding annie -zombie brand -officer cailtyn
[Selling] EUNE ACC Diamond V, PAX, 130Skins, 14 Runepages, Unique Summoner Icons!
12/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Today I want to introduce you EUNE ACC for sale with 976RP and 19k IP to have a great start after the purchase (additional 300RP and you can change nickname)! Great isn't it? Account has free transfer to EU/WEST so if u're one of those hardcore players you can easily move to this server. Acc is well equipped with runepages and runes themselves. It has summoner special icons from varius events from the past 2011-2013 events. Runes List: Runepages:14 MARKS:ALL MAX STAGE Armor FLAT...
103 champs 66 skins 20 runepages almost all runes EUNE
02/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys,i can't play much competitive anymore so i decided to sell my LoL Acc.If u are not serious about buying it or u trying to scam GTFO already.Looking only for serious buyers and trade will be done with paypal ONLY unless u can give me the money hand to hand.Ok here it goes. Triple platinum,1766 max rating.103 champions( missing rengar and khazix) 66 skins including 3 legendaries (Tryndamere,Battlecast Chogath and Frostfire Ezreal).Many limited Skins , UFO Corki,Kitty kat...
[B]TOP EUNE Acc(54Champs,47Skins) [S]unranked EUW with Runes/Runepages
12/10/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Community, Today I want to have a EUW League of Legends Account without any played rankeds. The Account needs to have a lot of Runes or over 10k IP and at least 3 Runepages (But I will have a look at every offer!) I dont care about Skins! Therefore I will give an awesome EUNE Account.