Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3$ per division, B5 -> S5

Discussion on 3$ per division, B5 -> S5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3$ per division, B5 -> S5

3$ B5-B1
I enjoy smurfing, that's why.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ~ Division Boost by Kevkaa16 ~ Cheap, Fast & Trusted ~ Pay infront of each Division ~
10/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/IuRW8Zy.jpg http://i.imgur.com/jWzjyy5.jpg €: Nehme auch PSC an! Feedback:
[Selling] $3 / Division [NA]
08/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling boosts, $3 / Division below gold, negotiable above gold (gold 5)
[Buying] Powerleveling 23-30 | 10$ + a win in any division |
07/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I would like to hire a powerleveler to boost it to level 30 for 10$ + a win in any division of your desire. If you're interested, reply here, leave me a PM or add me on skype (leekiesin - the one from Romania). Bump! STILL LOOKING FOR A POWER LEVELER!
[Selling] Elo boosting from any division to any division (except challenger) NA SERVER
07/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This is for NORTH AMERICAN SERVERS only.The prices will vary depending on the buyer's request. The payment will be done after however many vouch games requested by the buyer. There is no exception to this payment rule. To add on to the post, the prices for any carry will be FAR cheaper than anyone else on this website. I enjoy playing the game itself and it's hardly a burden to boost people. :) Add my skype: yusuigames
EUW ACC Diamond division
02/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey guys, so i am selling euw acc, which has 79 champs, is on diamond II division, ~30 skins Contact me via PM, or skype: justasvit